Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm thinking of doing a diet like BFOLD's but...

MarshallPenniford said:
I think that most guys in the gyms I've trained in are between the 15-25% range. So, bulking is something that obviously most go a little overboard with. There is no need to worry about that in powerlifting and WSM training etc, but in bodybuilding, if you are natural, I think it's important to keep BF%'s lower, as I mentioned in the other thread.

Note that most WSM competitors are getting leaner and leaner...

B True

Marius Pudzinaski (sp) from Poland, Jarek Dymek (Poland), Svend Karlsen (Norway)...

B True

Bfold - couldn't find pictures of the first two. Oh well. Svend is one huge beast, but in most of the shots that I found of him he looked well past 15%. Some into the 20%+ range.

His home page has a shot of him looking fairly lean though, and his wedding shots are unreal. He looks about nine feet wide in his tuxedo! His wife is quite cute as well.

The shots of him from the Arnold next to Kaz is awesome. You can see just how big Kaz is!

MarshallPenniford said:
Bfold - couldn't find pictures of the first two. Oh well. Svend is one huge beast, but in most of the shots that I found of him he looked well past 15%. Some into the 20%+ range.

His home page has a shot of him looking fairly lean though, and his wedding shots are unreal. He looks about nine feet wide in his tuxedo! His wife is quite cute as well.

The shots of him from the Arnold next to Kaz is awesome. You can see just how big Kaz is!

I have met both and Svend is MUCH bigger!!! I met Svend in Boston...and when he took his shirt off...he had ripped abs...just had what appeared to be a belly with his shirt on... Very thick and strong abs...

Not that he was also and IFBB pro and powerlifter...at one time.

B True

MarshallPenniford said:
Did you see the shot I was talking of in the tuxedo? It's nuts.

I met him the week after...he was huge.

B True

Top Bottom