Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with this competition cycle....

rage_roid

Hy guys, I'm new here in this forum, but i've been around roid forums for quit a while, so I'm not all that new in this world, well the thing is that I have a frind who is getting ready to compite in november, and he ask me for some help. down below is the cycle, The list of roids that we can get in my country is: Oxy,Tests (prop, cyp, susta), deca, tremb, winny. Nothing else.

Se.....Oxymet...Susta..Decad......Propio.......Trembo.....Stano.......H.C.G....Clomid
1............50......750.....500............................................................................
2...........100.....750.....500............................................................................
3...........100.....750.....500............................................................................
4............50......750.....500...........................................................................
5.....................750.....500............................................................................
6.....................750.....500............................................................................
7.....................750.....500......................................................2500................
8.....................750.....500.............................................................................
9.....................750.....500.......................100(eod)....150 (eod).......................
10.........................................150(eod)....100(eod)....150 (eod).......................
11.........................................150 (eod)...100 (eod)...150 (eod).......................
12.........................................150 (eod)...100 (eod)...150 (eod).......................
13.........................................150 (eod)...100 (eod)...150 (eod).......................
14.........................................150 (eod)...100 (eod)...150 (eod).......................
15..........................................................................................2500........100/day..
16...........................................................................................................50/day..
17..........................................................................................2500..........50/day..
18...........................................................................................................50/day..
19..........................................................................................2500..........50/day..

decad=deca

Also, please consider that the level of the competition down here is not like the USA or a Pro tour, so probably, for a Pro this cycle is a Joke... no insulin or HGH... but guys here dont get acces to insulin or hgh, it's just to damm expensive... so they pretty much get ready with regular steroids... thanks for your help....

Top Bottom