Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go ahead, have a hot dog!

luto199

Hey just wanted to post in here that I, you too, can eat hot dogs again! Ball Park makes a diet dog now, it has 0 grams fat, and 0 calories from fat, and tastes good!!! Just pair it with some of that no-carb bread i saw on commercials and your set!
P.S. how is that no carb bread, is it expensive?

Hmmm.....fatless hotdogs? Is it made of gelatin and pink crayon?

Just jump on a ketogenic diet and then you can have hotdogs, hehe.

You guys never had fat free hot dogs before? Christ, they've been out for years, not bad tasting either.

No, I haven't!

I'm still looking for DIET Mountain Dew Code Red....grrr, damn NY supermarkets. I bet I can get some in Wisconsin.

I agree, fatfree hotdogs are nothing new. I go through about 8 packs of Oscar Meyer FF hotdogs a week. Each pack has 4 dogs which is a total of 24 grams of protein and 0 fat. Very delicious!

Mr H said:
No, I haven't!

I'm still looking for DIET Mountain Dew Code Red....grrr, damn NY supermarkets. I bet I can get some in Wisconsin.

Now Diet Mountain Dew Code Red is awesome...friggin addicting. I'm in NJ and you can get it anywhere. You guys have WaWa's up there?

hate to crap on your mountian dew party, but liquid carbohydrates like that are one of the worst things you can have. I makes you pancreas excrete enough insulin to fill my swimming pool :)

P.S. I can BBQ and eat these dogs every day, wohooo!

luto199 said:
hate to crap on your mountian dew party, but liquid carbohydrates like that are one of the worst things you can have. I makes you pancreas excrete enough insulin to fill my swimming pool :)

P.S. I can BBQ and eat these dogs every day, wohooo!

Umm, what liquid carbs?? Diet Mountain Dew Code Red hs 0 calories, 0 carbs....

i dunno, i was reading that article in the New York Times ( http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/07/magazine/07FAT.html?ex=1027152507&ei=1&en=1bad5bc0b125c3d5 )
Sugar and corn syrup from soft drinks, juices and the copious teas and sports drinks now supply more than 10 percent of our total calories; the 80's saw the introduction of Big Gulps and 32-ounce cups of Coca-Cola, blasted through with sugar, but 100 percent fat free. When it comes to insulin and blood sugar, these soft drinks and fruit juices -- what the scientists call ''wet carbohydrates'' -- might indeed be worst of all. (Diet soda accounts for less than a quarter of the soda market.)
Well i dunno, diet may not be as bad but im staying far away!

Top Bottom