Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dieting when having emotional problems and anxiety

AlvinJunior

Hi guys, I'm going through divorce and my emotional problems are leading me to consume more food than usual and gain
weight, I would like to know or get any advice on how to overcome this situation, tha only way out is eating and I'm gaining
weight very fast, please at least advice on what food to eat when anxiety shows up, thank you.

best thing for you to do is get the divorce out of the way asap and move on with life.. try moving to a new city for a fresh start, that really works well

you are eating to dull your pain, it is an addiction. but in the end making the problem worse.. turn a negative into a positive.. set a goal to improve yourself

Hi guys, I'm going through divorce and my emotional problems are leading me to consume more food than usual and gain
weight, I would like to know or get any advice on how to overcome this situation, tha only way out is eating and I'm gaining
weight very fast, please at least advice on what food to eat when anxiety shows up, thank you.

Brother i'm thinking you need to distract yourself with something other than food. Get some new hobbies, hit the gym more, get active, drink lots of water, eat clean whole foods....the good thing is you relize its becoming a problem. Now you just gotta do something about it.

None obviously. I can't say as I eat when I'm miserable and it's hard for me to see how that can be made to blame.

Have you thought about hiring a coach?

Especially during times of stress, having someone to hold you accountable will really help.

It's kind of like having a workout partner. You won't skip your workouts because you know there is someone at the gym waiting for you to show up

I am sorry you are going through that man. All I can suggest is eating a ton of raw veggies. They have lots of nutrients and water with very few calories when compared to other foods.

Top Bottom