Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debate McDonald's diet verses clean diet on cycle

st8grad

I want to submit this for consideration AND for it to either be torn to shreds or possibly backed up. Same cycle, same lifting and cardio routine, two different diets:

1-15 test cypionate 500mg week
1-15 boldenone 600mg week.

Diet 1 is:

2 quarter pounders per meal for 6 meals.

74g carbs/48g protein/38g fat = 810 calories per meal

Diet 2 is:

13.2 ounces sweet potato, 10.78 ounces chicken breast, 33 fish oil caps at 1g of fat each

for a total of 74g carbs/48g protein/38g fat 810 calories per meal

Both are: 444g carbs/288g protein/228g fat for 4860 calories per day

I think the only difference the subject would see is a much greater increase in water retention,higher BP, and slightly higher insulin levels on the McD's diet.

Everything else, gains, energy levels, liver and cholesterol values, would be nearly identical.

Who's with me?

I'm adding in Diet 3 as well....

I agree. But only one person has pointed out any flaws in diet number 2. I wonder how many people would think diet #3 is any good? Bulking on relatively low carb.

Diet 3

6am - 8 large eggs

9am - 2 scoops Whey Isolate
2TB ANPB

12am - 8oz Sirloin
4 Fish Oil Caps
1/2 Cup Broccoli w 1TB Olive Oil

3pm - Pre Workout
6oz Chicken Breast
10 Almonds

5pm - Post Workout
50g Whey Isolate
60g Dextose

7pm - 8oz Salmon
1 cup brocolli

9pm - 40g whey/casein mix
10g fish oil
2TB ANPB

This will lower your LDL and Tri's and raise HDL. Should cover vitamins/minerals. Just enough carbs post workout to spike insulin. Glycogen recovers on its own since weightlifting alone doesn't really deplete levels. Plenty of fat for energy and protein and total cals for growth.

Last edited:
Saturated fats
Hormone byproducts from the Cows being treated in a corporate farm
the simple carbs in the buns ( insulin issues)
and just the quality should be our primary health concern
not to mention the LAck of Vitamins and mineral

eat what God gave you not greedy corporate man

a calorie is NOT a calorie in this case its death

You think liver/cholesterol would be the same with all that saturated fat? I would agree that gains would be similar. Not sure I could stomach 12 QP's a day though! I have a feeling I would feel like shit.

12 quarter pounders a day for 15 weeks.. no thanks i would have chucked after the 1st day.

energy levels would be down big time imo, processed food v natural food.

diet 2, 6 times a day for 15 weeks wouldnt be much better as its missing many vitamins and minerals

the saturated fat would kill. I think gains would be about the same but like you said alot more water retention. But energy would be way down. Theres no way I would try it.

xrsist said:
12 quarter pounders a day for 15 weeks.. no thanks i would have chucked after the 1st day.

energy levels would be down big time imo, processed food v natural food.

diet 2, 6 times a day for 15 weeks wouldnt be much better as its missing many vitamins and minerals

I agree with this. It's also why I posted it. I see tons of diets on here that would be very simlar except that maybe a difference in carbs like oatmeal or brown rice and protein, tuna and whey. But very little fat.

watch Supersize or whatever the movie made by Spurlock.
Pay attention to what the doctors say about his health after 25 days on the McDonald diet.

Seriously, watch the movie before you decide on that diet.

I saw it 3 years ago or something like that. Since then I have been to McDonalds 4 times. Twice the same day my son was born only because I had no time to eat.

OUfan said:
You think liver/cholesterol would be the same with all that saturated fat? I would agree that gains would be similar. Not sure I could stomach 12 QP's a day though! I have a feeling I would feel like shit.

Yes. I don't think saturated fat from animals is bad. I don't believe that it contributes to high cholestrol levels.

I believe that crappy carbs like the buns is what would elevate LDL and triglycerides. But I also think that pounding down 400+g of carbs ,even from something good like yams, would do the same.

Top Bottom