Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cutting meal plan for my 2nd show :)

Swanson1203

I'm 21 years old, 5 foot 8, 210 pounds, 10 percent body fat. I wanted to get my body fat down to 7-5 percent. I am currently running tren a, test p, Winn, aromasin, and possible some test one, for my cutting stack. I wanted to see what you guys think of my diet. Feel free to give me any opinions or advice. My meal plan looks like this :

Meal 1(pre workout) 1 cup of cream of rice, 8 egg whites

Post workout-50 grams of whey isolate

Meal 2(about an hour after shake)-12oz bison steak, 6oz sweet potato

Meal 3- 8oz chicken breast, 6oz sweet potato, spinach

Meal 4- same as meal 3

Meal 5- 8oz chicken, spinach

Meal 6 (pre bed) 2 servings of fiber dx, 60 grams of whey isolate

*note that I get all of my fats through all the meats I eat and I supplement with omega 3 fish oil

*also will do 30 minutes cardio low intensity on stair climber after workout every other day. Will increase cardio as fat loss stalls.

Supplements I will be taking - dandelion root, milk thistle, whey protein isolate, fish oil, vitamin ester C, BCAAs.

Will be taking in 2 gallons of water a day.

Doesn't look to bad to me bud. Fat is very low, protein is high, and carbs are low to moderate. Sounds like a sound plan for now to me as long as you are within your macro and caloric range you need

Do you have a breakdown of your macros and total cals for this?

Right now I'm working with 2700 calories, 200 carbs, 20 fat and 350 grams of protein. Is there any adjustments do you think I should make ?

Also in the middle of the night I get up and down a 50 gram whey isolate shake. Should I add that to my total allowance ? Because I havnt been counting them to my totals since I fall right back asleep.

Right now I'm working with 2700 calories, 200 carbs, 20 fat and 350 grams of protein. Is there any adjustments do you think I should make ?

Calories might be a little high to cut at a decent rate at your weight. I like your carbs and fats where they are, but I would reduce protein down to 250-300g per day. That will take another 200-400 calories off of your intake and closer to where you should be.

Also in the middle of the night I get up and down a 50 gram whey isolate shake. Should I add that to my total allowance ? Because I havnt been counting them to my totals since I fall right back asleep.

You should definitely be counting that. Anything with calories should be counted

Okay I'm going to cut out some shakes and drop the calories to 2500 and leave the carbs and fats alone. What do you think ?

Or mabe I should replace the cream of rice for some rolled oats ? I like the cram of rice in the morning cause it makes my muscles full fast before hitting the gym. Do you think I should cut it out ?

Top Bottom