Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i really NOT eating good?

needfasp3ed

So as a college student I try my best to eat good and clean. But today it hit me... I might be ruining the good food I eat. In example, I eat probably 3 cans of tuna a day, on wheat bread and with mayo. I eat about 6 packets of oatmeal a day, but i always put brown sugar with it. I eat chicken breast almost everyday, but i have some ranch on the side to dip it in... Did I finally just realize im NOT eating right? How bad is the brown sugar/mayo/ranch added to my clean diet?

it makes your diet not a clean diet lol. its not terrible but....

try fresh organic salsa or ms dash instead of some of that stuff eat the tuna without mayo.

These packets of Oatmeal are pretty useless when compared to REAL natural oats, that come in the bigger bags, Quacker Oats
For the Oats you can make them taste BETTER than the packets by for example, sprinkling some cinammon on top of it, 2 packets of Splenda and I usually toast some natural almonds on top of all of it....
If I want even more Fat I add some All Natural Peanut butter on the side.. MMMmm... If I wasn't doing CKD I'd be munching on it now .. lol

Chicken breast doesn't need anything on the side, You have to get used to using something to add flavor like Franks red hot sauce, and some Sodium free spices for chicken
Tuna tastes horrible alone , you can find ways to fry it with some veggies, just don't use oil that's unhealthy... Or I guess light Mayo atleast.. ??

Hope that helped

Top Bottom