Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scary Stuff For The Parents Out There!

PONCHITO

I appologize if this is a repeat thread but this shit bugs me every time i see it on the news! "9 year old girl kidnapped from her home while she slept" I have a two year old daughter and there is not a thing out in the world that scares me more then some sick fuckos kidnapping kids and doing god knows what. I must check on my kid at least two to three times a night along with every morning i get up and leave for work. I have always said that if anyone pulled this shit on my daughter i would kill them, no bullshit. That feeling only gets stronger everyday of her life. Sorry for the rant and rave but i know there are plenty of you parents out there that share my oppinion. Kiss all your kids an extra time today!

EnderJE said:
Its amazing how threatening a child can affect the parent.

Do you have kids?

I thought so also before... I have a 2 months boy and the moment they start crying for the first time you learn what FEAR really means... fear for so many things you didn't even care about before...

creepy, I cant imagine. I dont have kids yet but I cant imagine having one go missing when I do... There are some real sick poeple out there.

to be totally honest here, the rate of kidnappings is actually VERY low per child living in the US.

same goes for the vicitimization rate from violence in schools.

the reason people get so hyped up about it is because the media attempts to portray these things as widespread crimes and instill fear in the hearts of viewers. however, you hardly hear about the crimes that are very common, such as property damage/theft, motor vehicle theft, burglary, homocide, rape, aggrivated assault, etc. the rate of victimization for those crimes is significantly higher than the rate of kidnapping.

i have 2 children, one that is my own, and yeah, the thought of some sicko kidnapping them and doing god only knows isn't pleasant. however, statistically, the chance of that happening is extremely low, so it's not something in my every waking thought.

I have a 3yo & a 5yo boy and I can never fully relax now that I am a father.Its not only kidnapping you have to worry about,most child molesters are a friend of the family or relative,someone close. I was tampered with as a kid and as most fathers would do I would murder any cunt that ever laid a hand on my boys.They are so precious to me and god help any bastard stupid enough to fuck with my family.Sorry if I come across a bit hostile but its a touchy subject.

Last edited:
Top Bottom