Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Record temps in New Orleans possible at nearly 100 muthaf*cking degrees and heat index nearing 115 muthaf*cking degrees

Sissy!! We were on the I30 from Austin to Dallas Sunday in the NO moving traffic for 4 hours on a motorcycle, (no not a crotch rocket) I cooked eggs on my arm and laughed, then toasted slices of bread on my right arm just to make a sandwich for an old lady next to us.

Damn I love Texas

:santa:

Grumpy Old Man said:
Sissy!! We were on the I30 from Austin to Dallas Sunday in the NO moving traffic for 4 hours on a motorcycle, (no not a crotch rocket) I cooked eggs on my arm and laughed, then toasted slices of bread on my right arm just to make a sandwich for an old lady next to us.

Damn I love Texas

I remember walking in downtown Dallas in the middle of the summer and feeling like a fish out of water literally gasping for air.

PICK3 said:
I remember walking in downtown Dallas in the middle of the summer and feeling like a fish out of water literally gasping for air.

114 so the screen IN the Jag said, Good damn thing the Harley needed a service or my old ass would have fried today on the 75!

Top Bottom