Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last night Tranny girl told me she doesnt hub because her uncle molested her when she

S

shrimp poboy

10.....Than she wept for about 5 minutes after telling me the story .I told her How sory I was and than she said she hopes this doesnt "change" anything between Us(LMAO!!)Than when I went to hang up the phone she says"Don't forget to call me when you wake up BABE"LOL at her saying babe good christ almighty can i dig em up or what?

Re: Last night Tranny girl told me she doesnt hub because her uncle molested her when

What's hubbing?

And maing, I hope she never logs onto here and sees this thread.

Re: Last night Tranny girl told me she doesnt hub because her uncle molested her when

where DO you find 'em? :rolleyes:

Know what's worse?

When you reach a point when women DON'T call you babe and want you to call them back :)

r

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you keep making these stupid flame threads?

:cow:

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you keep making these stupid flame threads?

TITCR :artist:

You act like I have something better to do

anyone wanna kick in on the av-gas bill for the Enola Gay?

Top Bottom