Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awkward dating, she's shooting confusing signs, plz help decifer. *wtf?*

Lambruh

Thurs- So it's 11pm, I go up to a mid-class gentleman's club by myself (another long story), the girl checking ID's, obviously a cutie, we said hi's, she- "yah you still owe $10 to get in". 12am - I go up to the front to blaze a smoke, flirted with her for a bit, she came had a smoke with, I made her smile (I couldn't tell if she had a bf or etc). 1:30am - As i'm leavin, she says "hey, why you leavin?", chit chat blah blah so obv we xchange #'s. (I used the Hey My Phones Dead, Can I Borrow Yours to get her #, but she busted me), we talked for 2-3 hrs on the phone later. I could tell she was interested in me, she even said "I don't know what it is, but usually I don't go for guys I meet at work". so.....

Fri - I call her up around 2pm, to let her know that I do remember her and thinking about her. She adds me on her Facebook, I fap to her albums. I notice the chicks is only 20yo, still has HS pics, single parent household, hangs around wiggers, competes in bikini contests (but then makes fun of the dancers at her club). That night I show up to the titty bar again, show up around midnight, kinda play it cool and spend about 20min talking to her, the other 2hrs with other dancers. I walk her out, she says "so are you going to give me a hug, orrrr" I just go right up to her and give her a quick kiss and smile, say goodnight. Another 3hr late convo afterwards.

This is were it gets flackey

Sat - She's texting me sweet nothings all day, says she's off work and wants to make time to see me. I plan a date to Dave n Busters (grown-up type arcades, bar n billiards), then she said she likes titty bars, so afterwards we would head there till last call. So Dave n Busters was sweet, she was fun, couple things I noticed though, she did alot of immature things to test my jealousy (txt'n, talked about ex's, etc). Obviously I just went along with the game and blew it off.

- She wanted to drive separate the whole time hopping around, she knew I wasn't a serial killer. wtf??
- She would get close distance to me but then pushed me away or backed off when i'd touch or try to hold her
- When she saw me on my phone she would claim I was talking to girls but got upset when I called her out on it
- When I went to the bathroom she would accuse me of blowing coke (wtf?), constantly saying I was on drugs or something (I obv wasn't)
- We went to the strip club, she was hawking me when i'd talk to the dancers, even gave me lip about it. But insisted she wanted to go there
- She had 5 drinks within one hour, fast, could hold her liquor and then seemed like a completely different person, very short tempered/accusing.
- She got pissed that I wanted to play pool with another guy who asked me, she felt left out but didn't want to play when asked.
- The only time she started getting close to me was when I laid the line down and burned her for her jealousy issues. So her compassion was almost forced.

At the end of the night, I was upset at how things went diff then I thought they would. The girl was a totally hottie, fun as hell but I could we would never work. Basically were very alike (stubborn, dominant, alpha, clingy, witty, sarcastic) but she wants something in a guy that I wouldn't be, a drama filled boyfriend. I wanted her to be a compassionate gal, who didn't play games, basically a summer romance. Unfortunately, she had a 10ft wall of close contact, it would of taken me weeks to hit that, so I had to end it because there was no relationship.

At the end of the night walking to the car, we started kissing. Asked her if she wanted to chill more, she said no i'm going home. I looked at her though and said "this is where we split, lets be friends, we both know it won't work. She was sad "why, why, why, I don't get it". She didn't really seem to sincere though, almost like it didn't matter.

About 10 min later after we left she called me, music blasting in the background "hey hey hey, watsup watsup" She was at a friends house within minutes after saying goodnight, all happy. I was like "wtf, are u trying to prove something". She hangs up calls me back at 5-6am all "heyyyyyyyy why you seem so upset???" .... *get ready for a run-on* I'm like why would u go out with me all night, drive seperate, accuse me of doing douchebag boyfriend shit, not even get really close to me, then makeout with me when i'm saying goodbye, tell me your going home, then admittedly calling me from ur friends house w/music blastin like your rubbin it in my face that ur friends are more important than the guy that took you out? To top it off call me 3hrs later at 5-6am to ask me why i'm all confused/pissed. So I go off, "look, i'm not into you, I feel like i'm walking on glass around you, I can't even touch u in public but you'll slice my head off if a girl looks at me" So I hang up, next morning I apologize for being harsh and I notice she deleted me from her Facebook. lol

What the FUCK am I missing here? This girl is WACK, I just want to know what's her deal. I've never met a chick with so many issues. Does she like me? Does she have mad baggage? Was she using me? Prude? Immature? All of the above probably. But what's the motive, why would she even go out with me in the first place and what were the reasons for some of her actions you think?

she was probably touched as a child

She cant even manage her own life dont think for a minute she knows how to manage the thought of a functional relationship. DONT BANG HER, shes the type that will do crazy stuff. Sounds like she uses cocaine, plus around strip clubs its a "norm".

Bro shes wack why even waste your time thinking about her.

Jesus christ. All that from a chick you just met? Count your blessings. If she's getting this crazy after a few days, imagine the shit storm she's holding back for a few months down the line.

seriously stfu

It was funny the first time...now not so much

You think im trying to be funny. WELL IM NOT so get over it. Dont think for a minute just because I dont say it in a sensitive emotional way that its not sincere. There are few things that create this type of beast in both men and women.

dude, I am not posting this to be funny or anything, this is serious.

Why didn't you just ignore all the nonsense and keep her number until you fucked her. You are talking about what she wants and what you want but you just met, and at a strip club. Just have whatever fun you can have with it and be cool about it all.

Don't answer your phone anymore at 6am either, let her leave a message.

Bro you answered all of your own questions. I think it all boils down to maturity. Honestly just reading that gave me a fugin ulcer and flashbacks to adolescent dating. The chick is young and dumb... This equals time consuming games and imminent disaster.

I couldn't tell by your wording if she had a kid or not?

Top Bottom