Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awkward dating, she's shooting confusing signs, plz help decifer. *wtf?*

lol they don't make waterproof droids yet, I already was kicked out one club for voyeur creepin on the cell hahaha

and Nefs, 12 noon deadline tomorra on those (waits for JunkMunk to quote)

Lanbruh you're like Jekyll and Hyde. You start out SWV and end up pimp. What changed?

Just the approach, that first chick I wasn't prepared and the signals were out of this world. Immature nutzo's like that there's no price, dicksize or game in the world that can get them in bed the first round. She's a door girl at a titty bar, she's obv seen it all. Im just indirectly fucking with her (Only respond to 1 of her 3 tests, say you'll call right back - dont, just bury their ego and raise yours), this is the only known technique

She's positioned perfect now, even if her best friend gives her any insight we possibly banged (which I hope). A stage 4 psycho, what do you think she'll REALLY try to do next time we hang?

lol they don't make waterproof droids yet, I already was kicked out one club for voyeur creepin on the cell hahaha

and Nefs, 12 noon deadline tomorra on those (waits for JunkMunk to quote)

I got ya....and I'll delete it from anyone who quotes, too.

Top Bottom