Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awkward dating, she's shooting confusing signs, plz help decifer. *wtf?*

she was probably touched as a child

She cant even manage her own life dont think for a minute she knows how to manage the thought of a functional relationship. DONT BANG HER, shes the type that will do crazy stuff. Sounds like she uses cocaine, plus around strip clubs its a "norm".

Bro shes wack why even waste your time thinking about her.

oh wow, I totally agree here. I was thinking all the same things (i.e. touched as a child, crazy, possibly on drugs, etc)

I haven't read any of the replies but why even waste time and effort worrying about some scummy chick you met 2 days prior in a strip club?

jesus I was with my last gf for like 3 years and I didnt notice that much shit about her mannerisms

jesus I was with my last gf for like 3 years and I didnt notice that much shit about her mannerisms

When you get to the point of carpet bombing bishes with deuces then everything else becomes just faint background noise.

Lambruh, you can't work with other people on their issues..and it's not your job to either. I've leared that the hard way. Confusion is never ever a good thing.

You can't force or help other people to be people they are not inclined to be on their own.

You've got a million red flags staring you in the face already :heart:

Top Bottom