Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awkward dating, she's shooting confusing signs, plz help decifer. *wtf?*

1288840515278.jpg

that pic is not that great lol.

mitch did u friend request her u creepy fuck or did u hax her acct somehow. either way hook it up

Ya, I dated a girl sort of like this. She was a dancer and she was honestly fun to hang out with and her baggage didn't show until later.
By that time I found out she was sniffing heroin (she was 20) and we had already had sex once. I stayed friends with her for awhile and eventually her parents made her go to rehab. She stopped doing drugs and I saw her later on at the same strip club. I was either with another girl I brought or was hanging out with another girl I was friends with there (I don't remember), but she created this huge scene and tried to attack me in full stripper garb. She got emotionally attached and took it personally. I saw her as more of a friend and she knew I wasn't a bad guy... I guess that is why she flipped. She also had an EX BF that fucked her up really badly. You did the right thing and you should just ignore her if she acts weird. I doubt you will get attacked and be forced to leave the club like I was, lol. I am just remembering now that I didn't even meet her at a stripclub... I met her at another bar in my town.

I'm just going to put the following words out there to give you an idea of what's signals I'm picking up from her as a person, based on her behaviour so far.

Needy
Immature
Controlling
Hypocrite
Not self aware

That is all :)

Top Bottom