Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awkward dating, she's shooting confusing signs, plz help decifer. *wtf?*

5 of my last girlfriends have been strippers. All of them had issues. All were abused by their previous boyfriends. Once you earn their trust they are the best girlfriends you will ever have. For some it takes time.

5 of my last girlfriends have been strippers. All of them had issues. All were abused by their previous boyfriends. Once you earn their trust they are the best girlfriends you will ever have. For some it takes time.
LOL @ best girlfriends being those who get naked for money and slurp random penii.

I like how they are the best GFs you have ever had, but you have had five of them (presumably) in rapid succession.

LOL @ best girlfriends being those who get naked for money and slurp random penii.

As long as its my penii being pleasured I have no problem with it.

I like how they are the best GFs you have ever had, but you have had five of them (presumably) in rapid succession.

lol Since you asked for details...

I was married and got a divorce. My X completely let herself go. I was looking for something different. The last thing I wanted was an Evangelical Christian with sex issues. Been there, done that, I was miserable. The missionary position and being told NO all the time gets old.

The first one I just ended up meeting at dance lessons. She told me she danced nekkid for a living and I said what the heck. She was a sweet girl but still in love with her X who was a pure slimebag. She was a great female but it didn't work out.

We dated for about 6 months and when we split we still hung in the same circle and she hooked me up with her friend, who was also an erotic dancer. Dated her for about 3 months and she wanted an open relationship. No biggie. We drifted apart.

After her the next two were total fruit loops. Each lasted about 2-3 months. I also dated a couple of other chicks in between but they sucked in the sack and were controlling or gold diggers.

About one year ago I was in a strip club and feeling lonely and a girl approached me and we chatted for like 2 hours. Exchanged numbers and we've been dating since. She is 27, has a wonderful child that gets along with my munchkins (around same age too) and when I met her she didn't have sex for over 2 years. Very selective. She dances for the money and also because her X is a true dirtbag that beat the hell out of her and he doesn't support the kid. This girl is a needle in the haystack. She had some intimacy issues at first but once the walls came down she blossomed into a sweetie pie. I visit her at work, shoo off the whores who try to get me to cheat, and support her 100% with what she does. Most men won't go that far for their women. Aside from being gorgeous on the inside and outside she is simply amazing in bed and the most openminded female I have ever been with. The most sensitive sex organ on a female is her BRAIN. Most men can't figure that the fuck out. Win that over and most women will do anything for you. When that happens I will do pretty much anything for them.

Lesson learned: some strippers are worth their weight in gold.

FYI: all of the girls have issues with insecure men who can't handle the fact they take off their clothes for other men. Most men are too insecure to handle it. Throw in a kid (3 out of the four had kids) and men stay away. The strippers with kids and with crazy X's are sometimes great women who just need someone to love them and shower them with affection and understand what the hell they have been through.

PLUS I can list a dozen crazy women that were not strippers that had issues. Would you rather have a girl who has the confidence to take off her clothing for a living or some potato sack that needs the lights off every time you have sex? Send me the stripper and you can play with glow sticks hoping you hit the right hole.

Top Bottom