Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awkward dating, she's shooting confusing signs, plz help decifer. *wtf?*

So it went even better then I planned

She called me outta no where "hey can me and my friend come swimming at your condo's". So obv I said fuck yah cus I'd have an excuse to get my social value up with other neighborhood hotties around the pool. You'd think she'd bring a nasty looking chubby with her, right? Nope, her best friend, hispanic, huge rack, doesn't even weight 105lbs, even more my type. So the whole time i'm just chatting with her friend and making her laugh because it would be killing two birds with one stone that way. So far: 1. I've introduced her to the nice complex I live in (18-20yo think it's so cool to have a balcony and vaulted ceilings?), i've met her hot friend, showed off the physique and now i've gotten the original girl even more jealous and eager to score.

That night, I picked her friend up and went up to the club to give the original blondie some work company. Well she couldn't talk too long because it was pumpin with bro's coming in and out, so the Latina friend and I started having a good time with the dancers. And go figure "I use to dance up at blah blah blah" so as expected, what would you say "okay prove it". Her friend lifts her skirt up and starts giving me the best lap dance EVER. She was wearing a tight short dress and now it was looking like a tube top with my hands on her cans. Licking my ear, dead sober and telling me "don't tell Ezzy". Obviously at this point I don't even care about the original girl. Her friend and I left at seperate times early to give the blondie the impression we weren't going somewhere else together. Wrong, we went to a dance club, after went back to my pool that night, hopped the fence and skinny dipped it like 14yo's at 4am. The original girl was blowing our phones up, I was just lol'ng, it was such a unpredicted revenge. 2days since, i'm still talking to the blonde ID checker, were going out this wknd, she has no idea I boned her friend. Funny thing is her friend didn't ask me for her number or facebook or anything, she banged me in a pool and left. Hopefully the chlorine kept her twat sanitized from std's

Yeah man she ain't gonna settle, she has teen rabid's in her system. I would just refrain from dating her as cool as she seems. Who knows I've seen tons of gold diggers do that, or just plain immature chicks.

Sounds like fun, me being single is trouble. I need to have a nice girl or I'm bound for trouble. I had so many girls touch my back because of my Tattoo the other day that I just stopped turning around, lol. (I can tell they were still girls from their voices)

She called me outta no where "hey can me and my friend come swimming at your condo's". So obv I said fuck yah cus I'd have an excuse to get my social value up with other neighborhood hotties around the pool. You'd think she'd bring a nasty looking chubby with her, right? Nope, her best friend, hispanic, huge rack, doesn't even weight 105lbs, even more my type. So the whole time i'm just chatting with her friend and making her laugh because it would be killing two birds with one stone that way. So far: 1. I've introduced her to the nice complex I live in (18-20yo think it's so cool to have a balcony and vaulted ceilings?), i've met her hot friend, showed off the physique and now i've gotten the original girl even more jealous and eager to score.

That night, I picked her friend up and went up to the club to give the original blondie some work company. Well she couldn't talk too long because it was pumpin with bro's coming in and out, so the Latina friend and I started having a good time with the dancers. And go figure "I use to dance up at blah blah blah" so as expected, what would you say "okay prove it". Her friend lifts her skirt up and starts giving me the best lap dance EVER. She was wearing a tight short dress and now it was looking like a tube top with my hands on her cans. Licking my ear, dead sober and telling me "don't tell Ezzy". Obviously at this point I don't even care about the original girl. Her friend and I left at seperate times early to give the blondie the impression we weren't going somewhere else together. Wrong, we went to a dance club, after went back to my pool that night, hopped the fence and skinny dipped it like 14yo's at 4am. The original girl was blowing our phones up, I was just lol'ng, it was such a unpredicted revenge. 2days since, i'm still talking to the blonde ID checker, were going out this wknd, she has no idea I boned her friend. Funny thing is her friend didn't ask me for her number or facebook or anything, she banged me in a pool and left. Hopefully the chlorine kept her twat sanitized from std's

LOL

*clap* *clap*

bravo ngr

Nice result.

I think you'll find that's cheque mate.

Top Bottom