Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I banged this girl at work and now she's psycho

Dominator Human

I work at a large financial company in a med size city. AT work a generally keep to myself as I am new to this city and new at the company. Early December this Woman at work started mildly flirting with me. Now I wasn't really attracted to this Woman. She wears glasses and has that quiet secretary/librarian look to her, but I kinda did like the attention from here and I started flirting back.

One day she sent me a text telling me how here and her friends were "Admiring the gifts that God gave me" while I was in the cafeteria. When I texted her and asked what was said she told me that she's not telling cause she doesn't want me filing harassment charges against her(I presume this was a joke), but she did tell me it was all good.

Well the next few weeks we started flirting a lot more then one day she seemed to want to be with me all day at work. She came by my desk several times during the morning and then sent me an e-mail telling me that she wants to ditch her friends and go to lunch with me. We both worked late that day and she wanted me to walk her to her car because it was late. SO I did and we wound up kissing for a while before she left and when it was over, I told her to call me later.

No phone call, but 3 hours later she texted me and told me that she didn't know we would wind up kissing and that she has a boyfriend and she was sorry for hurting me. I told here that she didn't hurt me at all and I could care less and we should not fight and let this get in the way of us at least enjoying each other’s company, good conversation, ect and she agreed.

Well the flirting continued for a week, but no kissing. Then on a Sunday night, she sends me a text telling me she is feeling rather reckless and she doesn't know what she is going to do with me. Then she texts me again telling me what she wants to do with me and my body and then she send another text telling me more thing she wants to do to me. Now I didn't answer her texts, I came into work that Monday morning, and there was a package on my desk with a deck of cards and a card. I opened the card and it read "Are you a gambling man? if so you may get lucky". now I knew it was from her. Then I get a text from her and she asked me if I was freaked out from her texts last night because I didn't reply. I told her that I was just surprised but it sounds like fun. Well that was a mistake because all morning long she pretty much begged me to hang out with her after work. Well we wound up leaving work early that day and going to a motel.

Now that we spent most of the night together the sex wasn't all that great, and I found out how weird this Woman is. She doesn't own anything, she moves from place to place because she gets bored except for the fact that her boyfriend is working as a trailer park manager in the next town. She was married twice and she has two kids who lives with their Fathers.

For the next 2 weeks the flirting continues along with a lot of hot kissing in the break room. SO now I ask this chick when are we going to hang out again and she started to freak out. She tells me that she didn't think past the night we were together and she doesn't know. This past week she really hasn't talked to me much. Then on Thursday she tells me that she can't handle this and we need to be just friends. So I text her back and tell here that I hate her for starting this and she just used me and she text me back telling me that I was the one using her. Now this past Friday she texts me asking me if we can talk later during the day and I texted her back telling here that I am not in work that day and I will talk to her when I'm ready. 1 hour later she texted me back telling me that she will not put up with my passive aggressing behavior and that we are through talking and if I retaliate she will file harassment charges against me.

I can't believe how this has turned out, but I think it's best for me to stay far away from this Woman as possible. Another part of me thinks I should file harassment charges on her first thing Monday morning. What do you guys thing I should do ????

forget about filing any sex charges. youre a man and shes a woman, think about it.

Agreed...^^ unless you kept a record of all the electronic communication from day 1 and want to get into a huge battle of airing your dirty laundry. It sucks because it sounds like she played a strange game with you but I'd give her what she wants and stay as far away..don't answer anymore texts or emails and run fast! Good luck!

forget about filing any sex charges. youre a man and shes a woman, think about it.

Good advice right here...I suggest you heed it.

You should talk with her one last time, and close out on a very friendly note (even if you're pissed about the situation, you have to act); tell her you're sorry you got mad at her. Tell her your feelings were hurt and you reacted poorly, that you think she's great and blah blah blah. Basically be the nicest guy ever and pump up her ego a bit so that she only thinks happy thoughts about you, so she doesn't get the idea to file a complaint about you. Then remove yourself from the situation and never be within a hundred feet of her ever again if at all possible.

Good advice right here...I suggest you heed it.

You should talk with her one last time, and close out on a very friendly note (even if you're pissed about the situation, you have to act); tell her you're sorry you got mad at her. Tell her your feelings were hurt and you reacted poorly, that you think she's great and blah blah blah. Basically be the nicest guy ever and pump up her ego a bit so that she only thinks happy thoughts about you, so she doesn't get the idea to file a complaint about you. Then remove yourself from the situation and never be within a hundred feet of her ever again if at all possible.

I don't think I should talk to her again. She seems to take everything I have said recently and use it to attack me. I have tried to tell her how I feel, but she doesn't care. I think it's best that I stay away from her as much as possible from now on. If I try to even communicate with her she could use that against me because she tole me she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

Ive had this personal policy of never dipping my wick in anyone I worked with, ever. And its never gotten me in any trouble at work.

Don't file a charge ... stay the hell away from her. I hope you learned to never shit where you eat.

the sex wasn't all that great, shes nuts...and she doesn't want to deal with you anymore and you're wondering what to do???????

Im confused...

RUN

Top Bottom