Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mxrider47

joking (maybe?). but seriously just wanted to whine for a minute and hear some other opinions

lets go back a few years to me being 19, I meet this 17 year old city chick shes pretty hot. hooked up with her, told her dont expect anything else. Well I kept going back, knew basically nothing about her other than the pussy was good. She says her birth control shot expires, but she doesnt need to be on it anyway cause she doesnt produce eggs. Says the bc shot was just to balance her hormones, and its physically impossible for her to get pregnant.

2 weeks later shes pregnant. have spent a total of maybe 10 hours with this girl. I think oh fuck this is bad. maybe she doesnt want it? how did this happen?

fast forward a little and heres what else goes down

drops out of high school within weeks of finding out
I stay and try to make it work for a miserable year and a half
mom holds a job a month or so every year so she can claim her on her taxes
mom finds addict bf
mom becomes addict
moms never around when I pick the baby up
fight with mom every weekend when its my turn to see her
mom still asks for $ every weekend and denies me seeing my daughter if i say no
mom finds my new girl on FB and messages her telling her we still fuck, new girl never trusts me after that
mom has no car
mom has no lisence
mom gets $800 monthly for having ADD - seriously
moms entire family hates me
mom is also on welfare and food stamps, but sells the food stamps
I finally find a big boy job but I do nothing but travel and when I am home its just long enough to sleep

I guess the only thing is she hasnt hit me for child support yet and thats simply because she cant hold onto money long enough to hire an attorney. Im not gonna lie the path my daughters on is to grow up just like her mom but the small amount of time I get with her I can make little to no impact. And when child support does hit me, ill be 3 years behind even tho Ive paid for everything, Im assuming their going to take 1/3 of my pay so I can just plan on living with mom and dad for life.

I can tell so many more fucked up stories but you get the point. She straight up told me when she was pregnant and mad at me one day that she will tell anybody anything they want to hear to get what she wants. I lent her $100 one time, she said she and the baby were starving and the next time I saw her she had a new tattoo (back of the neck, of course). Its something like this every - single - weekend and to be honest I love my daughter to death but I feel like its been an uphill battle ever since. I guess there aint much I can do but trudge thru it. I try to be a decent person and dad but I was the farthest thing from ready for it, why cant we round these type of people up and bulldoze em off the edge of a cliff. But hey shes got her welfare and obamaphone, I think only america would allow this. Completely capable person sucking the system

moral of the story is wear a rubber and know your going to spend your life with someone before having kids with them.

The EF answer....If she's black she's a whore who stealing from us hardworking Americans. If she's white she's a whore and you're getting what you deserve.

Call child protection on her ass, specially if u know when she does drugs

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Stupid question... Why do t you take this cunt to court and take your kid. Demand a drug test get soul legal and physical custody and be done with her.

She's cheating and who the fuck are you?

Like I said I leave the house at 5am and get home around 8pm usually or I would have her. What I hate more than anything is all the judgement that's come from this. Why don't you do this why haven't you done that when I'm the only one trying when this was all a surprise to me and she had it planned. Her whole family is the same way the women are on social security and un employed and the miserable bitter man works 2-3 jobs. She had a kid so she wouldn't have to work and I was the dummy who fit the bill and fell for it. I learn all my lessons the fuckin hard way boys

Top Bottom