x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Lack of motivation

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Lack of motivation within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Idk why but when I'm in the middle of my journey , and see "no results" ( even when I convince myself about another kind of "progress" like I'm with more energy , feeling good and happy ) ... I just throw all the hard work I did and return to my old habits ... Idk why it cost me more to do my meal and training plan ... And when I do it I feel really better but the next time it's the same... I just can't with this vicious circle. It's like sometimes you are okay and good at it and then all that

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Lack of motivation

Idk why but when I'm in the middle of my journey , and see "no results" ( even when I convince myself about another kind of "progress" like I'm with more energy , feeling good and happy ) ... I just throw all the hard work I did and return to my old habits ... Idk why it cost me more to do my meal and training plan ... And when I do it I feel really better but the next time it's the same... I just can't with this vicious circle. It's like sometimes you are okay and good at it and then all that you built have been destroyed ... Sometimes I wonder why before it was not to difficult to do it , where does my discipline gone? I want it back! And believe me ... I tried many times... and I do my max effort everyday , push my motivation and I force myself to make things happen but there are days where I feel like shit , seeing no progress and just go and throw all my hard work.

Enviado desde mi LG-K200 mediante Tapatalk

Re: Lack of motivation

Just ask yourself if you want to be a lazy mother phucker your entire life or do you actually want to do something with your life

Think of the body you want to have and work for it