Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

I find that hard to beleive given your attitude. So, what would you have done if a cop stopped you from seeing your dying father because you jaywalked infront of the hospital? It's the law bro.........jaywalking is serious offense ya know. So put yourself in that position for just a fraction of a moment, "IF" you really did watch your dad die.

great, typical behavior, you throw out racism in another post, and then call me a liar. Those are all classy ways to win a debate.

Sure, my goal in life is to go on a public forum and lie about seeing my father die, very insensitive.

The mother dying while the bloke is being held by the police is simply unfortunate for both parties involved. None of this changes the fact that the lives of the living were being endangered with reckless driving.

A) that has nothing to do with the fact that the officer could have written the ticket and stayed by the car while the dude went upstairs to see his dying relative.

B) apparently early parts of the video showed the car at a full stop at the traffic light, and then went through as there were no cars coming. So the dude didn't cannonball the red light. As much as y'all would like to think that's what happened.

I find that hard to beleive given your attitude. So, what would you have done if a cop stopped you from seeing your dying father because you jaywalked infront of the hospital? It's the law bro.........jaywalking is serious offense ya know. So put yourself in that position for just a fraction of a moment, "IF" you really did watch your dad die.

what he would've done is explained to the officer and been agreeable (i.e offer DL and other info up)
upfront and non-confrontational and i bet he woulda gotten outta a jaywalking ticket and been on his way.
now instead if he ran from the cop, hid in a stairwell, and was disruptive, the outcome would be different.

i used to get harrassed/in trouble all the time with the cops for behaving in a simliar fashion...big time chip on my shoulder and always blamed the police and never myself.
took a long hard look in the mirror and numerous embarrassing arrests to figure out that's not the way you work with cops.
swallow your ego and play the game their way or else a lifetime of misery

great, typical behavior, you throw out racism in another post, and then call me a liar. Those are all classy ways to win a debate.

Sure, my goal in life is to go on a public forum and lie about seeing my father die, very insensitive.

than your attitude towards a man in the same position is very vexing to me. Answer my original question than, how would you behave towards a cop who was stalling you from seeing your father because you jaywalked? And than you got there too late because of it...???

yeah I saw Moats do none of that. So what was your point? Moat's only fault was that he didn't have his insurance papers..............OMFG!!!!

:rolleyes:

when are you going to admit what this was really about Bino?

what he would've done is explained to the officer and been agreeable (i.e offer DL and other info up)
upfront and non-confrontational and i bet he woulda gotten outta a jaywalking ticket and been on his way.
now instead if he ran from the cop, hid in a stairwell, and was disruptive, the outcome would be different.

i used to get harrassed/in trouble all the time with the cops for behaving in a simliar fashion...big time chip on my shoulder and always blamed the police and never myself.
took a long hard look in the mirror and numerous embarrassing arrests to figure out that's not the way you work with cops.
swallow your ego and play the game their way or else a lifetime of misery

than your attitude towards a man in the same position is very vexing to me. Answer my original question than, how would you behave towards a cop who was stalling you from seeing your father because you jaywalked? And than you got there too late because of it...???

I would have explained myself, but I use crosswalks.

We can throw out hypothesizes all day, like what if when they rolled threw the red light a car just appeared out of no where and a crash happened, or what if one of them made a sudden movement towards the cop when he had his gun drawn.

QUOTE]

not if someone had told you your dad was taking his last breaths, you'd take the shortest route between points A and B. All this is does is further reinforce my suspicion that you're not being truthful. You've never experienced that which you say you have............so I'm done, no point in further discussion.

yeah I saw Moats do none of that. So what was your point? Moat's only fault was that he didn't have his insurance papers..............OMFG!!!!

:rolleyes:

when are you going to admit what this was really about Bino?

yeah it was about race, obviously white racism.
makes the story so much more sexy doesn't it? plus it provides white guilted saps like yourself a great way to exonerate the sins of our racist bastardly fore fathers.
or something like that
i love u

QUOTE]

not if someone had told you your dad was taking his last breaths, you'd take the shortest route between points A and B. All this is does is further reinforce my suspicion that you're not being truthful. You've never experienced that which you say you have............so I'm done, no point in further discussion.

I didn't say I wasn't speeding to get there. I just said I used the crosswalk. Again, my personal story is different.

later.

Red Samuri must be reading the "Democrate Debate Stratigies Handbook for Beginers. LOL.

Top Bottom