Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just makes me sick

Obviously some power tripping bastage.

Occupation Deaths per 100,000 workers
Fishermen 141.7
Pilots 87.8
Loggers 82.3
Structural iron and steel workers 61.0
Refuse collectors 41.8
Farmers and ranchers 37.1
Power linemen 34.9
Roofers 33.9
Drivers 27.1
Agricultural workers 21.7

Where the hell is LE listed? I was an Iron Worker for 9 years, and watched good people die and get hurt. I got out after going in the hole 3 times. You people saying that Iron Workers are unhealthy and reckless, pick up a spud and get in the fucking air.

I have watched the video and the cop is wrong. My neighbor is a cop, and says the same damn thing. He states he is on a power trip, just like a few in his department.

Occupation Deaths per 100,000 workers
Fishermen 141.7
Pilots 87.8
Loggers 82.3
Structural iron and steel workers 61.0
Refuse collectors 41.8
Farmers and ranchers 37.1
Power linemen 34.9
Roofers 33.9
Drivers 27.1
Agricultural workers 21.7

Where the hell is LE listed? I was an Iron Worker for 9 years, and watched good people die and get hurt. I got out after going in the hole 3 times. You people saying that Iron Workers are unhealthy and reckless, pick up a spud and get in the fucking air.

I have watched the video and the cop is wrong. My neighbor is a cop, and says the same damn thing. He states he is on a power trip, just like a few in his department.

wtf?

The rate of fatal workplace injuries to police officers and other law enforcement personnel averaged about 14 per 100,000 employed for the period 1992-97, compared to an average rate of 5 per 100,000 employed for all occupations.

How risky is police work?, The Editor's Desk

Wow, I can't find anywhere on the net that holds your link true. All other sites, including CNN and Foxnews state what I have posted. Not your facts.

Top Bottom