Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex Wheeler injured!...AGAIN!!!

Dude-flex is through. Hes all syntholed out, and joe told him to quit. He also has really bad colitus and kidney problems. Im sorry to say Lee priest is also finished. He said he had a virus in his heart, but really his heart has become enlarged due to too much gh and now his ventricles cant pump the blood his heart is putting out. Hes done.

Chillen408 - The carjacking incident was supposodly real. But a lot of pros said that it was faked. They openly said this in interviews. So who knows. I think it was staged. Shawn Ray says something about it in the Countdown to the Olympia 99 video. Time will tell if Flex pulls out of the Olympia but I wouldn't put any money on him.

Its kinda sad there's so much "gossip", if you will, about pro bodybuilders. I never hear rumors about football players or basketball players about health or drug concerns. If they have any, its right out in the open and the media knows (case in point: Magic, Alonzo Mourning, Darryl Strawberry, etc.). We, unfortunately, hear these things all the time. Nasser's diabetic, Priest has a bad ticker, so-and-so's on his death bed. I'm not saying that what we've heard is bullshit, its just too bad we never really hear it in the mags, papers, etc. I would like to see and hear this for myself instead of hearing it thru the net.

I wish the magizines would talk more about the drugs and the gossip. Too me, that would make it more exciting. As a fan, I would be more likely to buy a video if they talked about the drugs and gossip.

is Priest still doing the Olympia? Last time I heard he was. as far as Flex goes....I think that car jacking incident was fake...it was like something straight out of a movie (not that it isnt possible). He said in an interview once that bodybuilding was not his "real" sport....ever since I read that I have hated flex....he should never win the Olympia because of that.

Top Bottom