Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fifth-Grader Expelled........ for Drawing Guns!

RyanH----

Say what you want but its because of guns that you have the ability to be able to have these ideas of yours.
The is a right that was provide for you by people who were willing to use guns to obtain it.

I think nudity is good.
I think every kid should go hunting by the time they are 12 and actually see what it means to be a part of nature.
I think we should teach more compassion.

I how ever do not believe a gun ever killed anyone and that kids will draw and play war and it not a big deal.

paranoid!!!!!

Once again, RyanH misses the point. We are not the most violent country on the planet. That honor goes to Australia, England and some other European countries of which I posted a study earlier this year.

RyanH, how many kids have you raised? None, so SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU PRICK FUCK! Yes, I insulted you and meant to do it. I can tolerate just about anyone for any length of time, but you have gone way too far. You want to meet? I'll beat your fucking white ass down with my bare hands. Since you are so horrified by the prospect of violence I will just draw you a picture instead and post it you malformed freak.

No, I am not trying to debate you at all, yes I am using inflamatory comments towards you, you cocksucking butt pirate.

PS. I hope those parents sue the school for infringing on the first amendment rights of their child, for violating his civil rights, for kidnapping (they intentionally deprived him of his freedom without articulatable reasons. Don't argue the validity of the deprivation of his freedom for "his" safety. That is total bullshit, I patrolled the streets for 4 years as a Deputy and I know what can and can't be done. And what they did was no different than if I had arrested a black guy for his safety because he drew a picture of a gun.

How far would this have gun if it was a black kid? an indian kid? a puertorican kid? a girl?

I hope that school district goes broke, and I hope that the principal and all involved get charged with the various crimes listed above.

Those schools are doing nothing more than brainwashing our kids at a young age in order to achieve their goal of total domination in the future. By the time they are adults they will not know the differnce just as you don't.

RyanH said:
The School has every right to protect its other students from even the slightest material disruption---the Supreme Court itself has ruled this.

This was very smart for the schools to do.....kids should not be drawing guns when there is nothing but harm that can possibly come from them.

I hope other schools follow this wise decision.....They certaintly can, since it is within their authority to do so......see Supreme Court case called "Tinker"
Ryan you are a LEFT WING COMMIE CUNT....

Yes I said - C U N T.....

I notice our Kennedy loving, Ted Bundy rehabiliatator has failed to respond again.

Top Bottom