Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here workout/lift with their girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimp C

I was thinking about it. I would have her doing the same exercises as me and we would spot each other. I would probably have her doing a little more cardio and ab work than I am currently doing.
If anyone here works out with their girl or has done it before, post up, I'm wanting to here some opinoins before we get her a membership.

you'd get more replies on the womens board, but i can tell you in advance what they will say. there's no reason why a woman can't train just like a man.

there's several really good stickies on the women's board about women and weight training.

I worked out with my girl for about 2 months. She hated it and we ended up getting into a fight over it and there went both my workout partner and my girlfriend... not worth it. Most girls dont have enough heart to do it and those that do usually have really ugly bodies (minus the girls on here, I am talking about the ones with huge unportional body parts like hips or manly looking arms)

Kronkette and I train together often. We also bulk and cut at the same times.

I train with my girl. She does the same exercises but usually 8-10 reps instead of 5 like me. Works out fine.

I tried working out with my ex. It caused more problems than anything else. She was intimidated by the women at the gym so naturally she had to make it clear she was my girl. She was always try to hold my hand, hug me and kiss. I was always affectionate with her but at the gym it was just irritating. She couldn't understand why I didn't want to kiss between every set. To say the least she didn't even want to work out. She would mope around and complain. Our work outs together only lasted about a week.

I sometimes train with my hubby, but we distract each other too much. He also goes for the eye-and-vein-popping look while I do what I can. :D We have different styles and we ogle after each other too much so we try to ignore each other if we work out at the same time. lol If he's training me he basically can't be there to workout because there's too much going on between us. It does not work well with us, unfortunately. He trains me, but not with me, kwim?

I do... oh wait I am the girl. But I train with a male and we have no sexual attraction to each other so it works out great. We both lift and do the same workouts, so it turns out great. All of the girls I work out with are more concerned with Cardio... Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom