Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I crazy not to cancel my trip to Thailand

It'd be a shame not to go. There are so many other ways you can die anyways. Fiery car crashes, freaky accidents of nature, food poisoning, a sudden disease you didnt know you have, falling in a bucket of acid, falling down some steps and cracking your head open.

sars is not my major concern it is based on the headlines
that Thailand is the next terrorist threat....

rush said:
sars is not my major concern it is based on the headlines
that Thailand is the next terrorist threat....
Dude, just go. Americans are a minority among tourists in Thailand. I don't know what exactly someone would want to blow up in Thailand. You don't know what you are talking about until you see it yourself, and I can tell you that you have nothing to worry about.

Pink Space Biscuit said:
It'd be a shame not to go. There are so many other ways you can die anyways. Fiery car crashes, freaky accidents of nature, food poisoning, a sudden disease you didnt know you have, falling in a bucket of acid, falling down some steps and cracking your head open.

I'm all about the firey car crashes.

anyway, I'd go. how many times in your life can you go to thailand. wait till you have a serious job and kids and all that. you'll have NO time.

i wouldnt worry to much about it. Even terrorist attacks usually just kill between a couple and a couple of hundred people. What are the odds of you being one of the dead? not likely. its probably just as likely as you dying in america. As for sars, i would say that isnt too bad either.

Personally, i would not PLAN a trip to thailand, but once you have the trip planned, i wouldnt cancel it.

However, if we dont hear from you for a couple of weeks after you leave on your trip, i will stand corrected.

hell, you can't live in fear, just be aware and cautious.....I was still going about doing stuff when the DC Sniper struck last fall. Only thing i changed was to carry my gun more often !!!

Think you have a greater chance of getting in a car accident than something happening to you over there. Live it up and enjoy life.

Top Bottom