Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xtend V. USP Modern BCAA

miked8c

I have currently used the unflavored USP Modern BCAA and have noticed its effects intra workout. However the time has come for me to buy another BCAA product as I am running out of Modern. I have been reading a lot of reviews and it seems 90% of them recommend Xtend.

Anyone who has experience with both it would be great for your opinion.

Also, I read that many people dose their BCAAs with 24 oz of water. However I am wondering if it is fine that I mix my stuff with about half a gallon of water, I still drink it all by the end of my workout.

Honestly, give RecoverPro a try. The Raspberry flavor is great and it mixes extremely well.

I have currently used the unflavored USP Modern BCAA and have noticed its effects intra workout. However the time has come for me to buy another BCAA product as I am running out of Modern. I have been reading a lot of reviews and it seems 90% of them recommend Xtend.

Anyone who has experience with both it would be great for your opinion.

Also, I read that many people dose their BCAAs with 24 oz of water. However I am wondering if it is fine that I mix my stuff with about half a gallon of water, I still drink it all by the end of my workout.

I have tried a few and kept looking for a solid one, then came across the forums. I kept seeing Scivation's Xtend BCAA and gave it try. It's now a staple in my diet. I love the taste and profile and Orbitnutrition carries it for a good price.

If you are looking to try Modern BCAA
send me a PM and i'll tell you about a GREAT bulk deal on right now until sunday.
80 12g servings for $29.99

Top Bottom