Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why not make an instanized carb powder?

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
It works great for protein, when u need all those carbs for bulking without those unwanted high GL carbs, why not have it? It would be great for my cycle! can someone make some for me please.

I know it's out there...plain white w/ no flavor. Some gyms have it at their juice bars. I even bought a tub of it once about 4 years ago. But sorry, I can't think of who the manufacturer was.

sweed said:
http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_29&products_id=377
ah haaaaa... i bought this last week and i got it yesterday.
49 grams of carbs. 2 of sugar. it mixes very well with a shaker. I have used it a few times already and its not that bad. I recommend it. Easy way to get extra cals in. and the price is good also. I bought 10 lbs and that will last me probably.. a month or more.

Hey that looks sweet, does it have much of a taste at all?

Stryc-9 said:
Hey that looks sweet, does it have much of a taste at all?

its not a taste really, but kinda like starchy i guess? Hard to describe bro

quote from website:

"Rice Oligodextrin should be used by persons wanting a low glycemic carbohydrate source. Rice Olgidextrin is a great alternative to maltodextrin (which is a high GI carbohydrate). Oligodextrin will not cause a great insulin spike. Thus it makes it a great carbohydrate source for meal replacement powders and weight loss MRP’s. "

Top Bottom