Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4 is NOW HERE!!

Any other reliable sources can back these claims up? And does this suppress umm the "Animal Your testing's" Natural Test production?

I mentioned based on my own experience using 50mg daily for 30 days I did not experience any shut down, now I did not have blood work but I would know if was shut down since I have done many many cycles before and I would know if I am shut down or not. Actually these days I only do a very low dose test and aromasin cycle and use some hcg and S4 for PCT, I found those 4 compounds to work very well.

Since I started using S4 I noticed the transition from ON to OFF was almost not noticiable at all and did not feel the crash or loss of strength most of us feel when we come out of a cycle, especially at the gym where you feel it the most!

I also experienced better aerobic performance and did get some of the vision sides when after 2 weeks but was very mild and went away as soon as I ended the 4 week cycle. I have used more than 50mg before and the vision sides got worse and occurred quickly!

I think S4 is great for MMA athletes since it will not show in a drug test and will not give the athlete the steroid look yet he will as strong and with much improved aerobic performance. I know of some MMA athletes who used the S4 and when they had their drug test it tested negative, meaning the test did not detect anything.

C

this stuff sounds too good to be real.......... sorry, I'm just a bit skeptical as i have tried a couple of "steroid alternatives" before and what a waste of my money........... so the product claims to be able to mimic test, while being legal and HPTA neutral? I'd like to hear from bro's who have first hand experience with sarms and what the results where??? Welcome to EF regardless of my doubt, i hope to be proved wrong :)

Lots of guys have been using for a while now. Its pretty cool stuff, me personaly, I dont want to vever be shut down again. Im over 30 and I just cant deal with it. 50-75mgs ed is the majic dose for me...this stuff is legit. Google it. I am also not trying to get huge, I want that lean "beach body" look.

Can someone send me a link with more info such as dousing, a log maybe and cyc time...

25mg to 75mg daily for up to 2 months will be enough or added to PCT protocol.

Do a google search and type Sarms-4 and you will find lots of feedback. You can also look on Promuscle and OL.

C

I mentioned based on my own experience using 50mg daily for 30 days I did not experience any shut down, now I did not have blood work but I would know if was shut down since I have done many many cycles before and I would know if I am shut down or not. Actually these days I only do a very low dose test and aromasin cycle and use some hcg and S4 for PCT, I found those 4 compounds to work very well.

Since I started using S4 I noticed the transition from ON to OFF was almost not noticiable at all and did not feel the crash or loss of strength most of us feel when we come out of a cycle, especially at the gym where you feel it the most!

I also experienced better aerobic performance and did get some of the vision sides when after 2 weeks but was very mild and went away as soon as I ended the 4 week cycle. I have used more than 50mg before and the vision sides got worse and occurred quickly!

I think S4 is great for MMA athletes since it will not show in a drug test and will not give the athlete the steroid look yet he will as strong and with much improved aerobic performance. I know of some MMA athletes who used the S4 and when they had their drug test it tested negative, meaning the test did not detect anything.

C

What is the half life of S-4 and what was your total test and free test numbers while on 50mg of this thing?

Top Bottom