Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4 is NOW HERE!!

might have to give this a try after I do some more research. sounds like a very good product.

It does sound too good to be true since it does not affect the HPTA.
Also is it a carcinogen, liver toxic, bad for the heart etc. other side effects?

might have to give this a try after I do some more research. sounds like a very good product.

It does sound too good to be true since it does not affect the HPTA.
Also is it a carcinogen, liver toxic, bad for the heart etc. other side effects?

Has little to no effect on the heart, skin, liver or other organs's AR. It has high binding affinity to skeletal muscle only.

C

I never did bloodwork I said.

It is 4 hours.

C

If this is Carlito from OLM, I can vouch (not that he needs it) for him and knowledge of Sarms.

I will be running with a log and pics when i receive.

If this is Carlito from OLM, I can vouch (not that he needs it) for him and knowledge of Sarms.

I will be running with a log and pics when i receive.

Yes sir it is me, for some reason when I registered it would not let me use my handle so I had to add to it.

I'll see if I can dig up some info I have on S4 and I will post the docs if possible if not I will take screen shots of the PDFs and post them here for all to see.

Thank you sir :)

C

Last edited:
Yeah, good to see you bro. i could tell it was you by your posting style. You're just missing that Scarface avi, lol. We spoke regularly over there about Supreme Sports supps LMAO. I was under a different user name though :).

Yeah, good to see you bro. i could tell it was you by your posting style. You're just missing that Scarface avi, lol. We spoke regularly over there about Supreme Sports supps LMAO. I was under a different user name though :).

Oh yeah I remember those days and that clown too, lol!

Top Bottom