Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4 is NOW HERE!!

Is suspended in peg300 only

Thanks for the info.

Any news on Ostarine? then to order?

From what I have read we should see some places carrying them soon. Ostarine (MK-2866) does not have the vision side effect like it's discontinued predeccessor Sarm S-4 (aka Andarine). The GTX phase 3 clinical study (6-21-2010) shows promising results and with no sides reported.

Anyone know what MK-3984? The subjects that were given this experienced the same benefits as Ostarine but had 3 times higher than normal liver enzyme elevations.

"This is the third Ostarine clinical study that measured lean body mass and physical performance endpoints, and Ostarine has consistently demonstrated the ability to increase muscle mass and strength," said Mitchell S. Steiner, MD, CEO of GTx. "We also continue to be pleased with Ostarine's safety profile."

In summary, 12 week treatment with Ostarine 3 mg and MK-3984 had comparable efficacy on total lean body mass, muscle strength and tissue selectivity in postmenopausal women. Ostarine 3 mg was well tolerated with no clinically significant liver enzyme elevations.

Thanks for the info.

From what I have read we should see some places carrying them soon. Ostarine (MK-2866) does not have the vision side effect like it's discontinued predeccessor Sarm S-4 (aka Andarine). The GTX phase 3 clinical study (6-21-2010) shows promising results and with no sides reported.

Anyone know what MK-3984? The subjects that were given this experienced the same benefits as Ostarine but had 3 times higher than normal liver enzyme elevations.

"This is the third Ostarine clinical study that measured lean body mass and physical performance endpoints, and Ostarine has consistently demonstrated the ability to increase muscle mass and strength," said Mitchell S. Steiner, MD, CEO of GTx. "We also continue to be pleased with Ostarine's safety profile."

In summary, 12 week treatment with Ostarine 3 mg and MK-3984 had comparable efficacy on total lean body mass, muscle strength and tissue selectivity in postmenopausal women. Ostarine 3 mg was well tolerated with no clinically significant liver enzyme elevations.

I think 10mg of Ostarine would be for good for our purposes.

Also, anyone claiming to sell Ostarine with CAS No: 1202044-20-9 is NOT REAL, this is the CAS# of a byproduct/tracer of Ostarine but not the Ostarine itself.

The only way to manufacture legit Ostarine is if the manufacturer got a hold of GTX's patent file and a google search won't help as is not easily available...although some of us have already seen the 150+ page file ;)

I have both.. Am bridging them soon. Cant wait.

Top Bottom