Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES Alpha T2

skyling35

PES Alpha T2 ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) PES

I was gonna use this to post up my thoughts on it through the next 3-4 weeks

I had seen alot of awesome reviews for this on other forums, and decided to give it a go. I hadnt seen any reviews here on ef so was gonna post this up so yall could see how it goes.

Started using this a few days ago. I notice that im warmer than I had been, and during workouts the sweat just pours. Another awesome benefit of this is it has killed my appetite. I used to be able to just keep eating after I was full and finish what ever I had. More and more this week though I keep having leftovers.

I avoid the scale like the plague so Im not sure what Im at now, but I started at 212. I think I will be under 200. Hopefully around 190-185 after im done with this.

Wont get on the scale till im done. So far I have to give this one a BIG THUMBS UP!:evil:

I literally posted up a thread on A-T2 the same time as you haha. I'm in for this log/review since I'm going to be starting this in about a week or so. I found a few mini reviews but it was only on the samples and the thermogenic effect but not on long term fat loss and results. I have big hopes for this product though.

Ive seen several others and havent found a bad one, but ive only been using a few days and am noticing the effects.

There are TONS of solid reviews that I have seen. look forward to your log.

What is your dosing like?

I started the first 2 days with 1 in the am and 1 8hrs later.

Monday I went ahead with 2 in the am and 1 8hrs later.

I am also taking this with lipoflame, forged burner, and eviscerate from time to time. I cant use the eviscerate steady because I do grappling and MMA.

Eviscerate is awesome! It kinda feels like I have a sun burn on my stomach when I apply it...it goes away after a few minutes but I love the feeling.

Thanks for the review bro, finally got see some feedback on this forum from it.

More to come for sure Im not even a week in.

One other thing im liking about this is the pills are small. Not some damn giant horse pills. Shit keeps me warm thats for sure. This texas heat turns it into an inferno.

Nice cant wait to see what u think man. I plan on starting mine tomorrow.

Top Bottom