Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES Alpha T2

Deffinently hot you HAVE TO watch your water intake with this one or you WILL be dehydrated.
I agree with u. I just pour sweat on this stuff.

Well I guess lucky for me I ALWAYS get in about 2 gallons, so I should be okay if I make a run of this next month! ;)

Im loving this so far. I think this product is best stacked since I dont get any energy from the T2. The lipoflame with the burner are doing just the trick. This stack is killing it so far. Feel like im stripping the fat off, and im not wired and cracked out!

Not really noticing any energy from A-T2 but I notice a semi-more noticeable heartbeat. Like it sounds deeper or something after I take it if that makes any sense. I'm liking it so far though, I can't wait to weight myself on sunday and see if weight loss sped up at all.

Im loving this so far. I think this product is best stacked since I dont get any energy from the T2. The lipoflame with the burner are doing just the trick. This stack is killing it so far. Feel like im stripping the fat off, and im not wired and cracked out!
what exactly does your stack look like?

what exactly does your stack look like?

Im taking Alpha t2, Forged burner, lipoflame, and eviscerate from time to time when my activity permits. Im a grappler and dabble in mma so eviscerate doesnt work on those days.

Alpha t2: 2 caps at 8 on empty stomach. 1 cap 7pm

Lipoflame & Forged burner: after first meal 3 lipoflame & 1 forged burner/ After lunch 3 lipoflame & 1 burner.

When I do use the eviscerate I do 2-3 pumps twice a day. Usually before work and right before workout. I dont wanna sleep with it some do though.

Im taking Alpha t2, Forged burner, lipoflame, and eviscerate from time to time when my activity permits. Im a grappler and dabble in mma so eviscerate doesnt work on those days.

Alpha t2: 2 caps at 8 on empty stomach. 1 cap 7pm

Lipoflame & Forged burner: after first meal 3 lipoflame & 1 forged burner/ After lunch 3 lipoflame & 1 burner.

When I do use the eviscerate I do 2-3 pumps twice a day. Usually before work and right before workout. I dont wanna sleep with it some do though.
What are your goals as far as weight loss, if i was around 12% and looking to hit 8% do think all that would be necessary? i mainly need help with appetite suppression, eating at night is always my weakness. i was considering the alpha t-2 and eviscerate stack

Last edited:
Top Bottom