Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM GEAR: is non-stop use ok?

Raff

High End Bro
Platinum
So today for the first time in a year of non-stop use, I read the warning label on GEAR. It says to not exceed 4 weeks of continuous use??
Can someone who knows about this please explain? LOL

Would love to see nelson montana chime in on this. I was actually thinking about this at work. its essential that super plasma protein and nothing harmful to the liver/kidneys I know of.

I think as long as your drinking plenty of water and not exceeding 60g of protein per meal you should be ok. I wish I could afford to run it nonstop.

Hopefully nelson montana can answer this.

I think as long as your drinking plenty of water and not exceeding 60g of protein per meal you should be ok. I wish I could afford to run it nonstop.

Hopefully nelson montana can answer this.

I only take like 7 pills/day so each bottle lasts about a month. Not SOO bad :-/ but yea. Someone chime in!

??????? It doesn't say that on the bottle I have. Maybe it's on the newer ones? If so, it's a mistake on the part of the label makers. There is no reason not to use it on an ongoing basis. In fact, it works best that way.

Do you take 7 at once or 3-4 with 2 meals?

I take 10 a day and noticed it after 10 days (100 caps)
I have 2 bottles left.. I might just run constantly to. The only thing i say about the water is its always good to be hydrated and have water in your system when you have large protein meals.

I take 5 caps of gear shortly after breakfast and 5 caps on my last meal or snack of the day. Gotta stay anabolic

I take 7 throughout the day. I'll take 2 with breakfast, 2 pre/during workout, another 2 when I'm having a low protein meal & 1 with my casein shake at night.
And ya Nelson, must be a misprint?

I take 7 throughout the day. I'll take 2 with breakfast, 2 pre/during workout, another 2 when I'm having a low protein meal & 1 with my casein shake at night.
And ya Nelson, must be a misprint?

Must be. We'll have to get that fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

GEAR is an amino product, and actually a better product than other BCAA/amino products due to its unique ingredient makeup. For that reason its completely safe, and even encouraged to be used on a daily basis. It's pretty much like asking if protein is safe to be used every day

GEAR is an amino product, and actually a better product than other BCAA/amino products due to its unique ingredient makeup. For that reason its completely safe, and even encouraged to be used on a daily basis. It's pretty much like asking if protein is safe to be used every day

Thought so

Top Bottom