Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NO MERCY - Cutting with Cyanostane Rx (LOTS OF PICS, DETAILS!)

FRIDAY - ARMS, TRAPS

Friday.png

nice progress so far bro! keep it up.

Thanks, dude. I am really, REALLY impressed by the product. Following a proper diet, this is an absolute winner. I will absolutley be running this again after the recovery period.

Thanks, dude. I am really, REALLY impressed by the product. Following a proper diet, this is an absolute winner. I will absolutley be running this again after the recovery period.

Proper diet is definitely a key factor. It's a shame some people can't grasp that.

WK26 SUMMARY / WK27 KICK-OFF

WEIGHT - N/A

THIS WEEK = TRAGEDY. Around 1pm on Saturday, I felt a nagging pain that grew progressivley worse of the course of the weekend coming from my lower left jaw. I simply thought it was just the result of some nocturnal tooth grind, but BOY was I ever wrong. Seems as though those many times in which I should have had my wisdom teeth removed, but didn't, cam back to haunt me.

SO, the pictures this week will reflect a rather exhausted, grumpy dude, with a bloody piece of gauze in my mouth. While I remembered to take the pics, I forgot to weigh myself, and we'll blame that on the percocet.

WORKOUT CHANGES

KILLER WEEK. LOVING THE 'STANE!!!

DIET CHANGES

None.

GENERAL
WK27 is gonna kinda be a loss, I'll be deloading as best as I can because, well, I'll be in the Bahamas and working out will not be at the forefront of my concerns. :D After that we're on the final week, so next round of pics may not be looking so good.

Flat.png

Flex.png

Monday.png

Tuesday.png

WK28 - END SUPPLEMENTATION

CLICK HERE IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE VIEWING THE IMAGES

Ok, here's the FINAL results from running Cyanostane. While I am happy with the results, it'd have been even BETTER if I didn't go apeshit on an all-inclusive vacation a week ago AND didn't have to have the wisdom tooth removed. I will have a full write up in a few minutes.

For a future log, I need to refine my picture taking and get some better lighting/more poses. The pics below aren't fully telling of how well this product worked for me.
http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Cyanostane Final/FinalFlat.png

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Cyanostane Final/Final.png

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/...ion/Cyanostane Final/FinalBeforeAfterFlat.png

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/...ion/Cyanostane Final/FinalBeforeAfterFlex.png

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/MetalMaxima/Recompisition/Cyanostane Final/FinalBack.png

CYANOSTANE - FINAL REVIEW
Alright, I'll now go in to detail about this supplement. OVERALL I GIVE THE PRODUCT 10/10 FOR CLAIMING TO DO WHAT IT'D SAY IT WOULD DO. This is NOT comparing it to other PH's or gear, but based upon the claims of the product, this stuff is aweeeeeeeeeeeeesome!!!!

TIMEFRAME
This didn't seem to kick in until week 2, at which point in time there was no doubt that all of the aspects below were vastly improved. I did 2 pills/day for 6 weeks total, monitoring libido/hairline/lethargy to see if any shutdown was occuring.

MUSCLE GAIN

I don't think I cut much fat, if any at all, but keep in mind the tooth/vaca and my subsequent falling off the bandwagon probably mitigated some results. BUT, judge the pics for yourself. There's 0 doubt mass was added to my traps (which was my goal) and chest. I'd reckon BF% was the same, BUT...I am up 3lbs. Overall, very happy.

STRENGTH
Wow. Having never run gear and only 1AD in the past, this was a magic freaking bullet. I did a personal best of 325lbs x 3 on bench at about 192lbs BW...again, never, ever would have thought I could do that. This was WHILE maintaining a caloric deficit!

VASCULARITY / PUMPS
Fucking yeah, man. Nothing, I mean NOTHING I have ever tried supplied me with a pump/vascuarity like this. After a 3rd superset, I had veins popping out in my forearms, which I NEVER had prior to. After the workout, my shirt was obviously tighter. Just awesome, awesome pumps, with 0 cramping.

RECOVERY
Even with punishing the living hell out my body and pushing hard to failure with bigger weight, I could still go for more. Workouts ended due to time/muscle exhaustion, but nor due to soreness. A 2 day recovery took 1.

SIDE-EFFECTS
LIBIDO
Can't say this affected me one bit, didn't feel the boys get smaller

LETHARGY
None

CRAMPS / BACK PUMP

Only for 2 days in which I tried bumping up creatine intake. Supplemented taurine & potassium, backed off the creatine, and was fine. Other than that...NONE.

HARILINE
This is a huge one for me and why I selected this product. No change in hairline, no losses detected

ACNE
None

Alright, folks...that wraps it up for now. I'll be running ECA/Clen for 6 weeks during PCT, then we'll be running the 'stane again in a stack with an aggressive carb cycling diet. Thanks for viewing and please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Top Bottom