Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn and N2slin log

If u wanna lean bulk , kettle bell prolly ain't the best thing to do man , u should just do u work outs with higher reps and crazy intensity

Good point! I just wanted to throw in some fasted cardio on the n2burn and get really shredded but I hate the thought of jogging/cycling when I first wake up i figured kettle bells might make it a bit more interesting/bearable! Lol

Yeah, that sounds like a lot though. The store was out of 16kg kb's anyway so will have to wait. Think I'm just gonna go with 15-20 minutes jumping rope and maybe throw in some body weight drills during my intervals.

Today was meant to be push day, but I sucked!! I managed to get through 5x5 on bench @ 205lbs and then 2x8 of OHP @ 110lbs but felt weak, tired and sick throughout so called it a day. I'm gonna put it down to needing a rest after my leg day and will try again with it on Monday. Before that I have 2 games of footy to negotiate, hopefully the hamstrings are up to it =D

On the stack, I'm almost one week in and can notice already I'm looking slightly leaner around my belly and am starting to see some definition in my lower abs. This has been without any changes to my diet, a couple of cheat meals and no cardio. From next week I'll be adding fasted cardio 3-4x per week so should see some more rapid fat loss.

Leaning out around the midsection is always good. Keep it up!

Leaning out around the midsection is always good. Keep it up!

Cheers man. Busy weekend had a 50th birthday party to go to and 2 games of footy. My diet pretty much hit the rocks with buffet food and pizza over the 2 days but with 3 hours worth of cardio plus one half arsed lifting session on the saturday morning I don't feel too guilty lol

Weighed in at 179.3lbs so am down about 4lbs. Legs are a bit sore from football so will start the am cardio from tomorrow. Heading to the gym now to try my push day again after Saturday's poor showing lol I'll post the workout later today.

Today's workout went a lot better than Saturday's. Aggression was good and n2burn had me sweating like a mofo, it took a massive effort to peel my t shirt off. Here's the workout...

Push day:

Bench:

45lbs 2x8
137.5lbs 1x8
181.5lbs 1x5
203.5lbs 1x5
214lbs 5x5

OHP:

45lbs 2x8
93.5lbs 2x8
110lbs 3x8

Dips:

BW 2x8
BW+ 60.5lbs 3x8

Standing cable fly superset tricep press downs:

12 reps each exercise 1 minute rest between sets x3

Front raises pushup superset:

17lb dumbbells x12 front raises + 10push ups 1 minute rest x3

Abs:

Hanging leg raise x10 superset cable crunch x10

keep it up man - def. will be checking in as i start the N2 Shred stack soon!

I do fasted cardio in the morning and u do get used to it after a few weeks. I like getting up now and along with diet i have noticed good results. Fasted cardio is treadmil, elliptical or even swimming for 45 minutes or so

It's gonna be tough to adjust to. Sometimes it's just too hard to resist the urge to hit snooze and roll back over! Haha

Today was pull day - my grip sucked which made it tougher than it should have been. All in all though a pretty decent workout though, worked up a good sweat and was at the point I couldn't grip/lift anything else by the end of it...

1.5 rep pull ups:
2x8
1x7 - grip gave in on last set.

Wide grip pull ups:
3x8

Hammer pull ups:
3x8

Chin ups:
1x8

Bent over row:
1x5 @ 45lbs.
1x5 @ 140lbs.
5x5 @ 183.5 lbs (these are a lot weaker than my bench at the minute as I had to drop them due to my hamstring injury)

Lat pull down
2x8@ 132lbs
3x8 @ 191.5lbs

Barbell curl
3x8

Hammer curl
3x8

Rest day yesterday, leg day today! Been struggling with a bit of man flu over the last few days but have been trying to maintain diet and training. I'll be sure to put a whole load of extra fruit in today for the vitamins to try and sort myself out.

Still managed to drag my arse to the gym this morning after popping 2 n2burn and necking a peak performance caffeine kick and did a pretty good job.

Back squats:

45lbs 1x8
110lbs 1x8
165lbs 1x8
225lbs 1x8
247.5lbs 3x8 (hammy feeling much stronger so really went for it today!)

Deadlift:

1x5 135lbs
2x5 225lbs
1x5 269.5lbs
1x5 313.5lbs (my PR is 335.5 so I was buzzing with this lift!)

Hamstring curls:

3x15 setting 9.

Called it a day here, I'd normally do some lunges and some ab work but I really wasn't feeling it with this cold. I'll add abs in tomorrow on my push day.

On a brighter note though, a few of the guys at the gym have been asking what I'm taking because my arms and shoulders have a lot more definition in them so fat loss is coming along nicely =D Weighed myself this morning and I am maintaining at around 179lbs so no weight loss since last time but I definitely look leaner - so far so good!!

Top Bottom