Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My natural cycle! Pretty pumped!

Osta came in! Gonna start it on Sunday (first workout is on Monday)!

Gotta order some more HCGenerate though. If it's out of stock, any other excellent alternatives? Maybe Phyto-Serms?

Here's what I recommend for the SARMS cycle... 8 weeks of osta and s4 stacked... 25mg a day of osta... start slower with s4... 50 mg a day and see if you have any vision issues... if you don't after 2.5 to 3 weeks, bump it up... I am using DAA and HCGenerate during the cycle... I also use need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine nitrate... for a mini pct, run unleashed, daa and bridge... This will be a sweet setup... By the way, HCGenerate is in stock... use coupon code needto139 when you order and save 15% off plus free shipping...

I also forgot to mention... N2AMP! The sweetest energy you could ever dream of having... I kicked that in mid cycle and totally am loving it!

Need2slin, lean extreme, and the Creatine... All for fat burning?

I'll have to pick up another bottle then!

Thanks for the advice! Did you run S-4 5 days on 2 days off or 7 days on?

im still running it 7 days a week right now but i haven't had any sides with it... you just have to listen to your body

Need2slin, lean extreme, and the Creatine... All for fat burning?

I'll have to pick up another bottle then!

Thanks for the advice! Did you run S-4 5 days on 2 days off or 7 days on?

i know lol. isnt cyano a slightly changed superdrol molecule? OP have you ran superdrol before? how would you compare it to the cyano

Top Bottom