Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My natural cycle! Pretty pumped!

I ran Cyanostane, HCGenerate, Gear, and N2-Guard for 4 weeks.

Started the HCGenerate 2 weeks into cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

PCT
HCgenerate
Bridge
Aromasin
Forma

I am about to add in SARMS S-4 @ 60mg a day for 4 weeks! Very pumped about this! Gonna start this in about a week. I have 2 weeks left of my PCT to really crank and keep gains I made on Cyanostane.

I went from 168lbs to 177lbs. This morning, I was 177.4lbs (Last night I was 181.8lbs).

I was thinking about running Sarms Osta with it as well, but for 8 weeks. So keep do 4 weeks S4 for 4 weeks and Osta for 8.

Anyone think I should given the current cycle and PCT?

I'd run the s4 and ostar together. I know several people claimed to have great results. My next go around I will be running bob together. Only using sarmsearch stuff as they are top notch !

How did you feel with the hcgenerate ? That stuff works great to keep them balls full huh ?

Honestly? I haven't been sex crazy since being on like people have claimed. But I have a girlfriend and I'm EXHAUSTED by 915 (she usually get home by 1015 from work) so I'm sleeping.

I am probably gonna get a blood test done after this 8 week SARMS run. Thinking maybe low test. :-/

I ran Cyanostane, HCGenerate, Gear, and N2-Guard for 4 weeks.

Started the HCGenerate 2 weeks into cycle and 2 weeks into PCT.

PCT
HCgenerate
Bridge
Aromasin
Forma

I am about to add in SARMS S-4 @ 60mg a day for 4 weeks! Very pumped about this! Gonna start this in about a week. I have 2 weeks left of my PCT to really crank and keep gains I made on Cyanostane.

I went from 168lbs to 177lbs. This morning, I was 177.4lbs (Last night I was 181.8lbs).

I was thinking about running Sarms Osta with it as well, but for 8 weeks. So keep do 4 weeks S4 for 4 weeks and Osta for 8.

Anyone think I should given the current cycle and PCT?

I don't really get this. First of all, no sense using N2Guard if not on a cycle -- I mean, it's fine, but what are you protecting yourself from? Better off with a regular multi like DX7. And then you do a PCT -- why? Is cytostane suppressive? if so, that ain't a natural cycle. And TWO anti estrogens? For what? Nothing aromatizes. Just use the forma if you want to lower e.

Not busting on you, and hey, if it worked, great. I'd add some UNLEASHED to botht eh cycle and the "PCT" for better results.

I think Cyanostane is a ph. a lot of people call it cyanobol. but it's a mild ph, and no need for all that stuff like nelson said.

Cyanostane is a mild PH, yea. I kind of flubbed on the subject to be honest.

My cycle was as follows:
Cyanostane, Transaderm, Gear, and N2 Guard.

And I gained about 7-8lbs. Made some good gains in my lifts. Nothing ridiculous but felt pretty strong.
I did squat 330 5 sets of 3 with 30 seconds, 45, 60, and 60 in between all well below parallel. 5th set I ended up with 6 too. Although 315 in that sequence was a PR. But I took about 6 months off. Then when I came back, I did some stuff before getting into the 5x3 routine. So it's not entirely the Cyanostane as it had some help with building up some strength elsewhere. But I do feel it did do something.

2 weeks into it.

HCGenerate

PCT:
Aomasin 12.5mg EOD
Forged Post Cycle
Forma
Bridge

Starting Sarms S4 and Osta a week from Monday.

The Aromasin is more for busting some puberty gyno. Gonna run this for a couple months. Then once the Sarms cycle is complete, possibly looking into a Prov and Nolva cycle to really bash puberty gyno while still trying to make gains (assuming I still have it by then).

But the natural cycle I am in reference too is probably gonna end up being

Week 1

Forma
Bridge
Forged Post Cycle

Weeks 1-4:
Sarms S-4 60mg a day (30mg AM and PM) 5 days and 2 days off.
Sarms Osta 25mg a day
DAA 1 scoop a day
DX7 multi 4 times a day (with meals if possible)

who advised you to use cyano? That is a cutter PH.

but hey, if you're happy with cycle then awesome

well it's still a steroid. Epi is known as a cutter ph, and guys still can put weight on it. you prolly noticed some definition along with the weight. also, your diet still controls if you gain or lose weight.

Top Bottom