Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I-test please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccer

I have just started taking avant labs One have also recieved 20 grams of 1-test from kilo sports plus 4AD. My question is i Have a little bit of a stomach that has proved stubborn to remove so I figured to get larger and try and lose the little fat that surrounds my stomach after I have done a cycle!! Is this an ok thing to do? please advise

After your cycle you will have gained both muscle and fat, if you're bulking of course. That definately wont help out the belly, it may increase in size some.

After you bulk you need to try to maintain your new weight. There's lots of things you can take for libido, keeping your gains, etc. and also keep eating a lot. You have to try to maintain that weight for a while before you start to cut, or you will lose it all before you know it. After a cycle your body wants to return to how it was before, so try to maintain what you gained for a while. I think at the very least 2-3 weeks.

Cheers Rizky I have seen your past theads about Iad, how much would you recommend I take each day, for how long, plus do you know if the oral and transdermal are of the same effectivenes? What would you take post cycle?

I haven't done 1test yet. I did 600mg of 1AD oral every day. I'd imagine for 1test it should be very much the same as far as oral administration. Transdermal delivery is suppossed to be more effective.

maccer said:
I have just started taking avant labs One have also recieved 20 grams of 1-test from kilo sports plus 4AD. My question is i Have a little bit of a stomach that has proved stubborn to remove so I figured to get larger and try and lose the little fat that surrounds my stomach after I have done a cycle!! Is this an ok thing to do? please advise

Yes.

Chees Par Deus,

Thanks for the product as well, what about cardio during the cycle, can I do it directly after the workout, or is this pointless?

maccer said:
Chees Par Deus,

Thanks for the product as well, what about cardio during the cycle, can I do it directly after the workout, or is this pointless?

If you are bulking, I would do it, unless you are overly concerned with maintiaining cardiovascular performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom