Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my supps please

kbsurfer

hey guys - sure enjoy all the info on here...I am 41 yrs old...200lbs and currently a high percentage of body fat....used to live right...fell off the wagon for several years and now getting back on it...I mainly surf and play tennis so leaning out is my ultimate goal...I lift because I know the benefits of lifting on weight loss but I am not trying to put on ANY mass...just wanting to not lose muscle as I am greatly reducing my calories....so this is what I got...tell me what you would do knowing my situation...strictly trying to lose weight

currently taking fish oil, 2 n2 flame pre breakfast and 2 n2burn pre lunch...eating very low carb and high protein..doing some cardio and some circuit work

I have hcgenerate, katandrol v2.0, unleashed, post cycle, forged, d-spark, n2 slin, forma, and transaderm on hand...

what should I add and how should I add it to hit my goals as quickly as possible...want to lose 20 lbs for a surf trip in late november

I was thinking adding in the transaderm and d-spark to current plan but would love to hear input...and am considering grabbing some GW or osta if it would REALLY HELP AND HELP QUICKLY

thanks in advance

hey guys - sure enjoy all the info on here...I am 41 yrs old...200lbs and currently a high percentage of body fat....used to live right...fell off the wagon for several years and now getting back on it...I mainly surf and play tennis so leaning out is my ultimate goal...I lift because I know the benefits of lifting on weight loss but I am not trying to put on ANY mass...just wanting to not lose muscle as I am greatly reducing my calories....so this is what I got...tell me what you would do knowing my situation...strictly trying to lose weight

currently taking fish oil, 2 n2 flame pre breakfast and 2 n2burn pre lunch...eating very low carb and high protein..doing some cardio and some circuit work

I have hcgenerate, katandrol v2.0, unleashed, post cycle, forged, d-spark, n2 slin, forma, and transaderm on hand...

what should I add and how should I add it to hit my goals as quickly as possible...want to lose 20 lbs for a surf trip in late november

I was thinking adding in the transaderm and d-spark to current plan but would love to hear input...and am considering grabbing some GW or osta if it would REALLY HELP AND HELP QUICKLY

thanks in advance

Here is what i would do... you don't need any ph's or test bases so as of now, save katana and transaderm...

Get yourself some GW... also get some albuterol... along with those, run dspark, need2slin, hcgenerate ES and n2burn... that should get you going in the right direction... you need to focus on improving your diet and training though or it doesn't matter what you take bro...

Here is what i would do... you don't need any ph's or test bases so as of now, save katana and transaderm...

Get yourself some GW... also get some albuterol... along with those, run dspark, need2slin, hcgenerate ES and n2burn... that should get you going in the right direction... you need to focus on improving your diet and training though or it doesn't matter what you take bro...

thanks for the reply Dylan...if you will further educate me on a few things

1. reason I thought transaderm was to increase my test so as to further promote a weight loss environment(does it not really work that way?)

2. what and how does albuterol work?

3. and how would you rec taking the dspark and slin for my purpose?

thanks again

thanks for the reply Dylan...if you will further educate me on a few things

1. reason I thought transaderm was to increase my test so as to further promote a weight loss environment(does it not really work that way?)

2. what and how does albuterol work?

3. and how would you rec taking the dspark and slin for my purpose?

thanks again

we are aiming more towards weight loss for you right now and transaderm is not what you want for this instance... hcgenerate es is going to promote more weight loss than transaderm while increasing test and will not require a pct or give you any shutdown as transaderm will.. its not conducive to what your wanting right now...

here is a writeup on albuterol

Albuterol is an effective B2 agonist and with effects related to that of Clenbuterol. Albuterol can bind to beta 2 adrenergic receptors throughout the living organism. When the beta 2 receptors on fat cells are activated by Albuterol they also activate an enzyme in the cell that breaks up stored fat into free fatty acids. The free fatty acids then are able to leave the fat cell and act as an energy source in other tissues. This is what “fat loss” is and most of this free fatty energy is used by the working muscle.

Research with Albuterol has shown not just enhanced anaerobic activity but increased fat loss and possibly an anabolic effect as well. All though it is closely related to Clenbuterol its half-life differs greatly leading to more frequent administrations needed during research of this compound. This is not necessarily a bad thing as you would now have more control on dosing, spikes and drops in blood levels, possibly leading to more effective research with this beta 2 agonist.

Albuterol has shown in studies to have a (tolerance) building effect over time with regards to B2 agonist effects, which would lead to shorter research lengths possible. With a compound called Ketotifen (Keto) used along with Albuterol or Clenbuterol, research could be greatly extended in duration. Keto is known for its ability to inhibit the down regulation of beta receptors caused by compounds such as Clenbuterol or Albuterol.

Both of which have shown a great deal of positive effects in research studies and has been shown very effective at greatly enhancing fat loss and anaerobic activity.

dspark - 3 a day spread out evenly

need2slin - 4 caps a day... 2 before carb heavy meals or 1 before any other...

PM me bro and I can hook you up with albuterol from ag guys for a sweet deal plus n2slin i can get you the best price as well.

listen to dylan's advice bro. he is the man on this stuff. it is true the RS transa can be used because it also contains a fat burner in its formula but stick with dylan's plan first then you can run the RS later this way you can squeeze out everything out of it.. no pun intended. make sure you PM me to get the latest deal on it

Top Bottom