Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First impressions of N2-Bulk

I got some yesterday so I took my first shot at it right before bed.

I definitely need to use more water next time! I used 16oz or so and it was thick! But it wasn't bad at all. It tastes like a Cinnabon! Very easy on my stomach and went to bed right after with no issues.

I am going to be using this pretty much before bed only. 430 very clean calories before bed seems like a good idea to keep my muscles building! I bought 2 bags of it so I hope I can see a difference with recent dieting additions of Big Blast and N2-Bulk.

Looking forward to hearing more about it, it is a bit pricey for 13.5 servings, but from the write ups about it and the clean ingredients it seems to be one of the better choices for a mass builder. Definitely a good bedtime shake to keep hunger at bay during the night, which is my issue...3 hours after I go to bed I wake up hungry. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

so far so good. cinnabon you say? hmmm

Yeah you def need at least 20-32 ounces of water with it, imagine it has DHA/EPA in it with other ingredients, so you know its some thick stuff

Sounds like despite its nutrient dense thickness... it still mixes well.. but yeah plenty of water is needed i think... sounds like its good stuff though.

Sounds awesome! Will add that to must buys when I decide to lean bulk (right now cutting :'( )

Top Bottom