Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytoplex??

Rotty

Whats up bros. I have been away from this board for a bit, a little busy. Anyway I just want to let you guys know I recently started taking cytoplex, strawberry. Man, this stuff is awesome. It is 260 caleries per shake with 41 grams of protein and lot fat and suger. Oh, by the way, I dont work for Cytodyne/Cytoplex. Prior to taking this I was using nlarge2 by Prolab, chocolate. That stuff was great and it did what I needed it to do, and that is gain weight, bulk. Some of thegain was fat, so now I am started early for the summer and starting to trim down. I was going to use Myoplex starwberry, but I figured I would try something new. It does not bother my stomach either so that may sound good for a lat of you out there. Anways, cytoplex works great and tastes great. Hope thisd helped and good luck to you all.

Whats up Mike. I thought the price of Cytoplex was pretty good. I paid about $35.00 for the box of twenty. Not bad, myoplex is about the same.

Top Bottom