Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any phyto-347 users care to comment?

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Since I am about to start training again after a year of tendon issues I was considering phyto 347.
The deal: Im spending the next 8-9 mos natural (thats what im telling myself anyways) to get my body acclimated again and add some natty base again before heading back into AAS land.
Phyto 347 sounds interesting in theory. Does it do what it says it does? It also sounds like it would be the shit for PCT along with unleashed, aromasin and a little HMG.

My concern.....does phyto suppress? Is there a crash after stopping?

This concerns me because for the first time in a few years my natty test is actually just a hair over the top of the "medical" range. Free test is a little above the middle mark. Last cycle got cut short because of tendon issues and it involved deca as well. Took me about 7-8 mos. to really recover fully from it. Now that its running on max output naturally I dont want to take any non AAS supps that are going to fuck that up or make me have a test or libido crash after stopping.

Hey Bro -

I just ordered a bottle of PhytoSerms that I will hopefully be starting on Thursday, so I'll keep you posted on my results. I will hopefully be stacking with Unleashed, which I have been taking for a few weeks with great results.

I'm currently in week 4 of PCT, so my primary expectation is to maintain gains from my last cycle.

Bro..there is absolutely no suppresion. It is a natrual test booster. I would recommend ordering Bridge along with it. N2Slin may be a good option for you as well to help with nutrient absorption. I use these between cycles and they rock! Use the code NTBM20 to get 20 percent off if you order from needtobuildmuslce.com before the 17th!

Bro..there is absolutely no suppresion. It is a natrual test booster. I would recommend ordering Bridge along with it. N2Slin may be a good option for you as well to help with nutrient absorption. I use these between cycles and they rock! Use the code NTBM20 to get 20 percent off if you order from needtobuildmuslce.com before the 17th!

^^^ This!

Hey Bro -

I just ordered a bottle of PhytoSerms that I will hopefully be starting on Thursday, so I'll keep you posted on my results. I will hopefully be stacking with Unleashed, which I have been taking for a few weeks with great results.

I'm currently in week 4 of PCT, so my primary expectation is to maintain gains from my last cycle.

That's really the best way to do it. What good is a boost in T unless it's converted to freeT. That's what the UNLEASHED does.

Just Got my order of phytoserms using it for pct along with nolva. Trying to figure out if I should add forma stanzol as well. Heard only positive reviews for both...

Top Bottom