Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Beastdrol/tren-tfo results thread

skinsfan

Ended the cycle yesterday at exactly 3 weeks. Starting weight of 181, weighed myself this morning at 196. 15 lbs in 3 weeks, some fat gain but not too much. Went from pressing the 80lb dumbbells for 6 (start of cycle) to getting the 100's for 8 reps (just yesterday).

This is my 3rd cycle. The first was 11 weeks of test E at 250mg every 5 days, the second cycle was UG liquid Anavar 50mg/day for 6 weeks. And this cycle was 3 caps of beast and 3 caps of tren-tfo every morning.

The god's honest truth is I gained more and got stronger on this than I did on the Test (real deal schering testoviron depot) or the var. I felt "better" on the test, nothing like that ultimate swag feeling, but I got bigger, meaner, and stronger on drol/tren-tfo. Can we stop calling this a supplement already? This stuff is no joke and shouldn't be taken lightly by anyone. It is a powerful steroid and needs to be thought of that way.

Ended the cycle yesterday at exactly 3 weeks. Starting weight of 181, weighed myself this morning at 196. 15 lbs in 3 weeks, some fat gain but not too much. Went from pressing the 80lb dumbbells for 6 (start of cycle) to getting the 100's for 8 reps (just yesterday).

This is my 3rd cycle. The first was 11 weeks of test E at 250mg every 5 days, the second cycle was UG liquid Anavar 50mg/day for 6 weeks. And this cycle was 3 caps of beast and 3 caps of tren-tfo every morning.

The god's honest truth is I gained more and got stronger on this than I did on the Test (real deal schering testoviron depot) or the var. I felt "better" on the test, nothing like that ultimate swag feeling, but I got bigger, meaner, and stronger on drol/tren-tfo. Can we stop calling this a supplement already? This stuff is no joke and shouldn't be taken lightly by anyone. It is a powerful steroid and needs to be thought of that way.

Nice gains. Increased dumbbell presses for reps by 20 lbs per hand is a lot. Nice!

Great man... Love to hear the feed back as always. There is so much feed back now for needtobuildmuscle.com products its not even funny. New members,old members and everything between. 1 post wonders to super posters with over 10k post. Everyone says the exact same thing. The products work and they are bad ass.

That is all.

Top Bottom