Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 day fat loss journey

Sorry I haven;tr reported in a few days, had some computrer problems. did some cardio recently, going to lift tomorrow, i woke up todaya t 181.7lbs

Woke up at 178.7lbs today

I've worked fuckin 10 hour days since I last reported, lots of money but fuck all in the gym. But at work I get to play basketball and road hockey quite a bit so I've been getting my cardio. At home i've been doing
Chin ups
Push Ups
Crunches
Reverse Lunges

Everyday :)

Still around 178, Monday I dids ome morning cardio, 25 minutes on the bike and 15minutes on the treadmil at a step incline and a steady walk.

Went back to the gym later to do a workout, bad choice. Def wasn't fully replenished from my fasted cardio and felt weak. Going to do some more cardio today, and a workout tomorrow. Feeling good and looking better :)

Tonight I went to the gym, did a good arm workout, just bouncing back and forth from bi's to tri's. bit of chest too (dips and cables).
Then did 30 mins on the treadmil 8.5 incline at 3.5 = 350cals burnt. having my muscle replenisher and some udon.

<ay 6th
Went to gym tonight, got a hard workout in then 30 minutes of cardio afterwards. Got work the next 2 days so won't be logging until Monday.

Physical Update:
top 4 abs are in, bottom are still a work in progress. arms are getting veiny as fuck tho, maybe it's just a good pump from the gym but i'm feelin better. didn't bother weighing myself cause its 11pm and I ate all day.

Top Bottom