Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad review

GADID225

I'm experiencing some lack of energy and headaches since I started talking 1-AD, gains are good, I can't deny it, but headaches drive me crazy sometimes, do you guys know if this product causes high dyhidration and that could be the reason of constant headaches?

Pro-hormones can cause slight dehydration but not enough to cause headaches.

Have you gotten your blood pressure checked recently? Headaches from steroid usage are usually due to high blood pressure.

I would get your blood pressure checked ASAP. Blood pressure is a silent killer. If your blood pressure is high, go to your doctor and get him to write you a blood pressure medication. Also watch your sodium intake (dont eliminate it) and make sure you are drinking AT LEAST 5-6L of clean water each day.

It could be one of a few things:
-blood pressure
-hormone levels changing (testosterone and estrogen)
-liver toxicity

I doubt it is dehydration but you should be drinking a ton of water anyways when running a compound like this.

I'm experiencing some lack of energy and headaches since I started talking 1-AD, gains are good, I can't deny it, but headaches drive me crazy sometimes, do you guys know if this product causes high dyhidration and that could be the reason of constant headaches?

Could be high level of aromatisation leading to water bloating and high blood pressure (hence the headaches)

Top Bottom