Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is your is roid gut permanent and forever?

orion1870

I was just wondering about the big guys at the top levels here bros, after a decade and half or running cycles will some of the top pros ever get rid of their distended bellies and grotesque mid sections, or is that there to stay?

It should go away somewhat once you stop the insulin and GH but it will always be there somewhat. If you look at bodybuilders with some of the worst cases of roid gut, their gut gets a little smaller when they stop competing but it is always there at least some what.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain in depth what causes roid gut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkDooevMsrw

'roid' gut is a combination of a lot of things. It's a topic that is always under discussion in the bodybuilding community.

Steroids/AAS actually have very little to do with it. Excessive amounts of insulin are what is causing the distended abdomens. You have the most insulin receptors on your stomach and overdoing exogenous insulin will promote fat storage as visceral fat in the stomach region. This is fat storage UNDERNEATH the abdominal muscles. Even though the competitor will have a 6 pack, he still has a large amount of fat under neath the abdominals causing the pot belly type look.

HGH, when abused, will promote the growth of the internal organs which will further distend the belly. Excessive amounts of HGH also promote insulin resistance which increase abdominal fat stores.

Lastly, a lot of the distention is simply due to the sheer amount of food needed to be eaten to support the amount of muscle bodybuilders have. Couple that with diuretics the last couple of days before a show (which really constipate most people), and not regularly using fibre/digestive health supplements and you will have a big pot belly from fecal matter stored up in the intestines.

It only happens from the insulin and HGH combo at very very high dosages.

Also, it is there to stay. It can shrink, but it not fully

the distended guts are #1 due to the sheer amount of food people are eating. you don't need to use GH or insulin to get it. just go to walmart or a cheap super market and look at all the people (both men and women) with this problem

I think almost all of the gut will go away. The only gut that will remain would be due to excessive abuse of HGH that actually caused organ growth.

It is quite individual - as a general rule, most of it should be gone, but some people can't get rid of it, whilst others experience no problems with that. Therefore, to answer your question, it is not permanent, but the extent of the problem will depend on your genetics and individual case.

the distended guts are #1 due to the sheer amount of food people are eating. you don't need to use GH or insulin to get it. just go to walmart or a cheap super market and look at all the people (both men and women) with this problem

I think what they are referring to is bodybuilders who are absolutely shredded with 6 packs that still somehow protrude. Obviously a fat guy like me, lol, is going to have a bit of a gut sticking out but hell, I'm 43 and my gut is smaller than the average gut on 21 year old guys.

I think what they are referring to is bodybuilders who are absolutely shredded with 6 packs that still somehow protrude. Obviously a fat guy like me, lol, is going to have a bit of a gut sticking out but hell, I'm 43 and my gut is smaller than the average gut on 21 year old guys.

it is absolutely not just non lifters. bodybuilders who over eat get it too

marc lobliner's take on it said the same thing, he thinks it is mostly due to the sheer amount of food bodybuilders eat.. especially all the MEAT

Top Bottom