Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it worth doing 2 zambons eod instead of 1.

BIG SCOT

i have been upping my winny to 2 cc and then 1 cc ro tating that eod is this too much my buddy said that my body might not be able to absorb this much, i am also doing 200mg primo every 4 days. it has been my third week of this and i started out having 50 zambons and 40 primo so the primo should last 10weeks and the winny nine i think. it is my second cycle the first was drinking winny, much prefer the shots so far. i am 242lbs right now and 6'3 so i figured that one cc was not gonna do much but didnt want to shoot ed, anyone done more than one cc?:confused: :confused:

Yes it does

Speaking for myself, one Zambon EOD does nothing, so one each day or 2 EOD should be the minimum.

Just what Jeff_rys said. 50mg ed or 100mg eod would be the minimum. I've heard of people doing 200mg ed.

9 weeks on winny is alittle long in my opinion, but you should be fine with your liver helpers.

Agree with the other bros. Minimum 50mg ed or 100mg eod for results off of Winny.

I agree with the others, if you can afford it 50mg/Day is the way to go. Best of luck!

M18

Top Bottom