Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of Tren E and dosage ?

rm2092

I'm confused so please do not roast me.

So here is the bottle info 200mg/ml 200 unit per ml and I'm using 3ml disposable syringes. So if I'm to do 200mg per week on 8 or 12 week cycle at what mark is in on the syringe 2cc ???

For my fist dosage in only did 1/2 a cc along with test per my buddy was like just do 1/2 a cc and see how you feel and I really did not feel anything and its been 2 days so far.

2CC's of that gear would be 200mgX2. so 400mg total.

1/2CC would be 100mg. no it won't do much of anything at that dosage because that is just a TRT dose and it won't do a thing after 3 days lol. you are essentially replacing your own test you make with that test. so its a wash

So than I should take 1cc of the Tren to get 200mg correct ?

As far as the Test I've been doing 1cc a week for over a years and no more because I did not want to cause any issues ? I'm and when I tested my test level it was at 1375.

2 days?? bro, 2 days? what are you expecting to "feel" in 2 days??

not to mention, 1375 is too high to stay at year round... a good HEALTHY number is in the 700s.. its not healthy to have levels too low but also not to have them too high... it doesnt sound like you are very well versed on what you are doing here and thats extremely dangerous, not to mention with tren involved...

2 days?? bro, 2 days? what are you expecting to "feel" in 2 days??

not to mention, 1375 is too high to stay at year round... a good HEALTHY number is in the 700s.. its not healthy to have levels too low but also not to have them too high... it doesnt sound like you are very well versed on what you are doing here and thats extremely dangerous, not to mention with tren involved...
I was not expecting to see anything in two days

I'm confused so please do not roast me.

So here is the bottle info 200mg/ml 200 unit per ml and I'm using 3ml disposable syringes. So if I'm to do 200mg per week on 8 or 12 week cycle at what mark is in on the syringe 2cc ???

For my fist dosage in only did 1/2 a cc along with test per my buddy was like just do 1/2 a cc and see how you feel and I really did not feel anything and its been 2 days so far.
welcome to elitefitness.com, @rm2092 glad you are sharing with us.

Don't worry we wont roast you, new guys have a welcome mat at EF. Ignore any hate you get.

If you are using 200mgs/ml bottle. That means 1 CC (1ML) = 200mgs trenbolone.

Trenbolone enanthate you only need around 200mgs/week to start. But 100mgs of Trenbolone isn't much you will need full 200mgs/week dose to start feeling it, and it will take 4-5 weeks. You should also add some testosterone to this stack and n2guard for organ support.

Your cycle should look like this
week 1-12
200mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support)
20mgs cardarine gw/day (for trenbolone sides like tren cough)

PCT you have lined up?

Either what, if you add test or stay on trenbolone only, you are new so you have to post a LOG journal on EF, so we can guide you further, it's a MUST right now.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom