Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What has happened to me since I quit roids

gorillahung

I've been off of juice for a couple months I think. Here's what has happened. Bench down from 300 to 225. I've lost 1.25 inches of arm girth. I'm putting fat on my belly. I feel like hell (a lot of it is due to being taken off clonazepam after 27 years of it). My mental state has deteriorated to the point that I feel suicidal.

just do a TRT dose man.

i like you too much as a person to watch you be depressed man. i would like to see you reduce all the meds you are on and find balance in your life.

i'm actually about to go to hot yoga. and yesterday I did an all day fast. this is something you should do to help tap into your spirituality and balance your mind. it really helps

really just remember you are in control of your own life. eliminate people who bring negativity and drama. seems like you got a good career already, so now it is all on you

I've been off of juice for a couple months I think. Here's what has happened. Bench down from 300 to 225. I've lost 1.25 inches of arm girth. I'm putting fat on my belly. I feel like hell (a lot of it is due to being taken off clonazepam after 27 years of it). My mental state has deteriorated to the point that I feel suicidal.

In the next few weeks the shit will be clear from your system and you'll start the climb up. Start by putting 5lb back on your bench

That's the classic casuallty of the steroid user who shouldn't have been taking them in the first place and creates the cliche' that the media promulgates against all of us.

Let me guess...you didn't train naturally for years and then decide to add a little 6 week cycle a couple of times a year. You went for the big gains, too soon, did too much for too long with no base. And the results speak for themselves.

Just go on HRT as Steve suggests.

Let me guess...you didn't train naturally for years and then decide to add a little 6 week cycle a couple of times a year

Wrong. I had 3 state powerlifting championships and 12 or 13 years of lifting before I ever touched gear. The mistake I made was that I quit training completely for a while. When I started back I had lost everything. I then started blast and cruise.

Wrong. I had 3 state powerlifting championships and 12 or 13 years of lifting before I ever touched gear. The mistake I made was that I quit training completely for a while. When I started back I had lost everything. I then started blast and cruise.

That's the same thing. if you were powerlifting you were obviously strong but if you quit, you lose strength. Pretty obvious, right? When I say build up a base I mean train naturally to get as much muscle as possible before maximizing your body with gear. If you go from out of shape to using gear, you have no "base" to fall back on. And you get what you got.

Listen bud if you medically need trt then go on it. I'm on trt in England and the dose the nurse gives me is 250mg of sust once every month and it really helps me. I always cycle time on and then I'm off the same amount of time I don't care what anybody say I'm not blasting and cruising because my trt dose is exactly that it give me normal testosterone count not over just right according to my blood work. but if you can put up with the way you are feeling now for a little longer you will start to feel better everyday remember you are not what you can lift nobody besides you cares how much you lift or how big your arms are if you man enough to inject yourself with whatever then you have to be man enough to suffer the consequences like All steroid users know deep down inside there's a price to pay and yours is now.

Top Bottom