Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var/Tbol Cycle Input

puddinp

I am looking for some input on my first cycle. But first the important stuff:
6'5"/195 cm
205lbs/34.5 kg
12% BF
27 yo

I've been lifting for 7 years but have stayed on the lighter side because I competed in endurance races and played sports. Also my metabolism has been through the roof so weight gain is not always easy to maintain in season. I am looking to trim back on the endurance and put on a some lean mass. Mostly I want to focus on increasing strength for my job which I need to gain a little faster than I am putting it on. I've changed my lifting routines and diet to focus on putting mass and strength on over the last year with steady but dwindling increases. I have a dietician helping me with the diet and supplementation but neither of those have been a problem in the past. This will likely be my only cycle depending on the results so I am also looking for the best way to maintain what I put on.

I also am limited to orals because having pinz is too risky where I am at.

I am thinking about the following:

W Var Tbol
1 30 30
2 40 40
3 50 50
4 60 60
5 60 60
6 60 60
7 60 60
8 60 60

PCT
W Clomid Proviron
9 50 25
10 50 25
11 25 25
12 25 25

I will take Liver Fix throughout the cycle and Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo for the last four weeks with the Clomid and Proviron.

------------------------------------------------------
All posts are for research and entertainment purposes only

okay bro... you need to fix this... you don't run proviron in pct... proviron is a steroid... its like your never coming off...

1-6 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80mg
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate

pct 7-10

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

Yea. I was looking up what I could for proviron. I've seen it included in PCT on this site and other ones because of its supposed LH and AI components. I could not find anything conclusive as far as I am concerned which is why I put it on here - need some help. I'll take that off the PCT. Thanks for the advice.

you can run proviron on the cycle if you want bro... you can run it at 75 mg a day... it would go nicely on the cycle...

Top Bottom